• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking for repair help for my premiere scope

mbandy13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2005
Fishers Indiana
Just wanted to find out if you guys could tell me where I can get some repair work done on my premiere heritage 5-25?

Thanks,

Mike

May I ask what the issue is? I'm on the fence about picking up a PH 5-25 and would certainly appreciate your insight.

May I ask what the issue is? I'm on the fence about picking up a PH 5-25 and would certainly appreciate your insight.

I am interested in this as well. I currently have 4 PH 5-25x56 and shoot regularly with them. I've had no issues with them whatsoever.

PM Paul Lange. I felt my elevation turret was more "loose" feeling than it should have been, had it back to me in ten days. Problem solved.

Thanks for your responses guys, I've had this scope for a long time, this was my first one of a couple. I have never had a problem with it before, it has seen thousands and thousands of rounds. The problem that I seem to be having is hard to explain, it seems like I can get the center of the scope focused but then the outside 1/3 is not and vise versa. It's strange. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. It has been my favorite scope for years, and the proof of that is, it rides my workhorse.

Mike

Mike,
Have you been taken care of? If you are still having issues please PM me and I will try to help you.
I really don't understand what you are experiencing through your description unless you have a canted rail and the erector tube is all the way at the bottom or top of the main tube causing some optical shadow.
Have you tried dialing the scope up or down a few mils to see if the problem has gone away?
Thanks,
Paul