• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looking for somewhere to shoot in Zephyrhills area

Jer280

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2018
Peterborough Ontario
Hey everyone sorry if this is the wrong spot, I’m new to the hide and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere to shoot in the Zephyrhills area of Florida, here for a week or so and would like to find a spot to shoot cool guns we can’t have in Canada lol. Thanks guys

Hey everyone sorry if this is the wrong spot, I’m new to the hide and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere to shoot in the Zephyrhills area of Florida, here for a week or so and would like to find a spot to shoot cool guns we can’t have in Canada lol. Thanks guys

theres alot of land around there. ask around, folks should point you in the right direction, otherwise, head west to hernando sportsman club

Gators rape people?

I think op wants a place to rent & shoot.

Everyone says that about Greenswamps… I haven’t run into a meth head yet out there
I use to tramp that place in the 70's -90's, the dregs of the world pass threw that place. If you can get to Hog Island out there, unless there are others with balls of steel, you'll have the whole place to yourself, save the Hogs, Snakes, an other interesting critters that own that garden spot, or course. I've killed some very big ass hogs on that island, but the small ones were much better on the BBQ grill.

Reactions: Sethshaun
Thanks everyone for the help I’ll give those spots a try. Was out to green swamp the other day looked like a cool spot. Herd some full autos shootin and was near drooling lol can’t have stuff like that in Canada

Thanks everyone for the help I’ll give those spots a try. Was out to green swamp the other day looked like a cool spot. Herd some full autos shootin and was near drooling lol can’t have stuff like that in Canada

Dont know exactly where you are but any gun shop should be able to fix you up. some do rentals that let you try different guns before you buy.