• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for Western Ohio or Eastern Indiana Match rifle gunsmith

chamberbrake

Forward Forever Backward Never
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2020
www.chamberbrake.com
I am looking for a gunsmith in E Indiana or W Ohio that has experience working on match rifles up to 2" barrels. Primarily looking for barrel threading, possible chassis or stock machining and the like.

Anyone have any contacts I can look into?

Thanks
Chamberbrake.

Last edited:
Short action customs
Kelly's
Area 419

All in Ohio

I'm aware of SAC and 419. I was hoping for a lucky find that wasn't a full boat shop that takes 6 months to get simple threading done and also most full shops won't do custom machine work because it doesn't pay to do since they need to move stuff in volume. I've not heard of Kelly's is that full name? Thanks!

pretty sure none of the ones you listed are at 6 months wait for what you want

the 2" barrel is curious though

pretty sure none of the ones you listed are at 6 months wait for what you want

the 2" barrel is curious though
Everything in ELR is a wait. Problem isn't the 6 months its ship the gun to them then wait. So you can't use it at all while its in their storage until they get to it.

Jay cutright in Marshall, IL builds some big bores. He's built several hammers for me.
20190908_095042.jpg

6.5creed fn he built for me, I've gotten several barrels done by him and they hammer.

I am looking for a gunsmith in E Indiana or W Ohio that has experience working on match rifles up to 2" barrels. Primarily looking for barrel threading, possible chassis or stock machining and the like.

Anyone have any contacts I can look into?

Thanks
Chamberbrake.

PM sent