• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking forward to Pelosi’s facial gestures tonight

Her little speech ripping temper tantrum is truly one of her finest, vomit inducing moments. I'm surprised she didn't bring a baby rattle to bang on the desk. That is one repugnant woman. Oh and those rolling jaw mouth gestures?.... it's involuntary reflexing as she dreams about giving Shiff head.
I think you have this backwards, Lil' Shiffty prolly gets ear deep in her hole of hatred while being serviced from behind by the sausage king Nadler.
There's your mental image for the day?

Back when the Dems won The House, and Nancy was campaigning to get elected to Speaker; she endlessly touted how she was the most outstanding leader in the Dem Party.

Time has proven...

The Dems can't choose effective leaders. It is the nails in their party's coffin.

Greg

I think you have this backwards, Lil' Shiffty prolly gets ear deep in her hole of hatred while being serviced from behind by the sausage king Nadler.
There's your mental image for the day?
that's disgusting. thanks a lot. brain will never be the same.

It’s really sad that elected officials are acting like middle school kids and people are actually voting them in.
There’s no way I’d vote for someone acting like a malicious ass hat regardless of what party they’re affiliated with.

Reactions: 10ring'r
How could you all criticize such an austere religious scholar as Pelosi?

I like the story that the House Republicans are going after Petulance Pelosi. Seems her copy of President Trump's SOTU was an official document of the House and that it was not her's to tear up into pieces.

It will be interesting to see how this little issue is played out.

abn31c I think my Foulness is rubbing off on you. It takes a while to learn those skills. I have been working on it since I was a little one.;)

8 years of the Kenyan and the only thing I remember that was out of line by the repukian party was someone yelled out "Liar" during one of his SOTU speeches. He ridiculed the repukians and even talked back handed trash to the SCOTUS. People didn't get up and walk out. Nobody sat behind him making faces and mouthing words to others in the room. No one sat behind him shuffling papers.
The communists act worse than children. <<<<<That's saying something for today's children.

I saw Pelosi and facial and had a strange fantasy. Just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for the support.

I might get a little hard if I had the chance to piss on her grave, is that wrong?

I might get a little hard if I had the chance to piss on her grave, is that wrong?

Dude you got to step it up a notch , nothing less then taking a shit on her grave.