• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking Good ring setup for remington 700 sps v with a 4-14x44 falcon menace

kool Guyy117

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2013
I have a remington 700 sps varmint with a swfa ss10x42 I plan on buying a falcon menace 4-14x44 soon and putting it on the rifle right now I have a tps steel 20moa base and tps steel low rings I plan on running seekins lows with the falcon does anyone got pics or advice on that setup?and would the seekins rings be good with the steel tps base?

i don't think it will matter, but i don't know shit about metallurgy. i've been told that 7075 is as strong as steel, but that could be bs.

i don't think it will matter, but i don't know shit about metallurgy. i've been told that 7075 is as strong as steel, but that could be bs.
haha well I'll be going with the seekins im pretty sure I'm ok with aluminum on Steel just not the other way around though