• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

looking like im USMC ch53 mech on the east coast

BMG50CAL

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2006
NJ
Any one have any more info on where i might go ? and what the bases are like ? Also any one work on them ?

Re: Well looking like im USMC ch53 on the east coast

Cherry Point, NC
MCAS New River, NC <------ this one is most likely. New River is in Jacksonville NC which is right on the Atlantic. J'Ville is the worlds biggest shit hole, but an hour south is Wilmington, 45 minutes North is Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach. Its not to bad, but New River isnt on Camp Lejeune even though its part of Lejeune, and the little base that comprises New River is were alot of schools are. SOI East, MCT, and some other schools, its a tiny base though. I work over on Lejeune.

Ahhhh J'ville........
A sea of boots attending various schools.
Sorry dude, but that would suck for a duty station.

You will most likely end up at MCAS New River as has already been stated. There are also 53's at Cherry Point which has also been stated. My last duty station was New River(5 years) and it really isnt that bad. Jacksonville is just like any other places, it is what you make it. If you have specific questions send me a PM.

Ok thank you will send you a pm

If you get cherry point shoot me a PM. My best friend is avi on there and is a great guy.