• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking to buy a Dillon

mrobles3808

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2013
Nebraska
I'm considering a Dillon to help increase my production speed on practice rounds. Will be used for my 6BRA, 6.5 Creed, and possible 6.5PRC.

I would prefer ordering from a dealer who is affiliated with the hide. Please PM me if you are a dealer and hopefully we can get something in the works.

Mark

Your best bet is just to order from Dillon directly. That's how I did it.

Brian Enos is the only person that comes to mind that sells Dillon besides Dillon. Dillon has never really used dealer distribution.

Brian Enos is the only person that comes to mind that sells Dillon besides Dillon. Dillon has never really used dealer distribution.
I'm pretty sure Enos backed out of it a couple years ago. Someone else picked it up but I don't remember who.

Reactions: Rover31
I guess I'm behind the times. Thank you for the Grafs lead. I learned something new today. Good prices, too.

I'm pretty sure Enos backed out of it a couple years ago. Someone else picked it up but I don't remember who.

BE stopped moving Dillon products in August 2016 and Larry Garland at KrackenPop picked it up.

I ordered from KP right after the transition and had a couple small items from the order that didn't make the initial shipment. It took a few emails to get sorted out, but I eventually got all my ordered parts and a few extras which were not part of my order and/or shipped on accident.

Last I head was KP has flaked and BE stopped sending folks his way.

BE Forum Post

I go direct to Dillon for all my bits and pieces orders now, but would order from Graf with confidence, based on whichever was cheaper shipped.

I really don't know if youll find cheaper. My LGS is a Dillon stocking dealer and their prices are the same as direct from Dillon. Love my 550.