• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking to buy apa bottom metal and bolt knob

allghilliedup04

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2012
Salem, Oregon
So I'm looking to buy bottom metal for my rifle I can use the AI mags. I have my eye on the spa due to its flush mag release and clean look. However I've never used to handled one. Any feedback is welcomed.

The main reason for this thread is I was wondering the best place to buy apa products and a good price. I would like the bottom metal and bolt knob but the only place I know.of is the apa website.... Manufacturer websites.usually aren't the cheapest. Any help is appreciated.

I buy direct from Jered at APA. His bolt knob is my favorite and I run it on 3 of my bolt guns.... Good people, amazing quality, and fast shipping...

There stuff looks very nice I would like to pick up some of there rings. Every time I look they are out of stock. I guess that is a good sign!

Jered and his shop built my bolt gun. Their attention to detail is second to none. The rings and bolt knob in question are amazing. Call em up, buy direct from em, and don't be surprised if you get to talk to Jered in the process.

Like the apa bottom metal from apa alot and his brakes,rings, and bolt handles are all great too. Calling the shop or emailing jered(see webpage for the number or email addy) is the best way. Might want to keep in mind he and his wife recently had a little girl and he's quite busy at work but he's good at getting back to you

I run the bottom metal in most of my rifles along with their brakes. Great people to deal with in every respect. I too buy directly from them, and the attention alone is worth every penny I might pay extra.