• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking to contact Vern Harrison, Central Virginia Tactical.

mike4045

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2007
CT
Hi Members:
I am hoping someone can help me get in touch with Vern, I had not talked to him in a while. The last number I had for him was 540-967-7299, came up out of service, also called 540-967-5225 ( wife number, no answer) . I had trained with Vern years ago and was hoping to hook up with him at the end of the month as I will be in the area, please pm me if you have info.

Much appreciated:
Mike

Last edited:
Hi Members:
I am hoping someone can help me get in touch with Vern, I had not talked to him in a while. The last number I had for him was 540-967-7299, came up out of service, also called 540-967-7299( wife number, no answer) . I had trained with Vern years ago and was hoping to hook up with him at the end of the month as I will be in the area, please pm me if you have info.

Much appreciated:
Mike
Mike see above. Mark

Thanks Mark, I did try that number, that is his wife Pats number, no answer. Sorry that was the number I meant to type , it was late I was tired! lol will edit.

I methim long ago, probably around 2006. His health wasnt good then so its entirely possible he has graduated. A guy who used to post here as Zen biker was pretty tight with Vern, might try him.

I methim long ago, probably around 2006. His health wasnt good then so its entirely possible he has graduated. A guy who used to post here as Zen biker was pretty tight with Vern, might try him.
Thank you, I had spoke to Vern about 8 months ago, as you said his health was not good.

Reactions: Maggot
Thank you, I had spoke to Vern about 8 months ago, as you said his health was not good.
You might try posting an inquiry on the Virginia Gun Trader. Great site. If anyone can find him it would be someone there.