• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk looking to get into the series need a range

Jayhop101

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2014
Hey guys a friend of mine and former Army Sniper companion has shown me this series. I am looking to get into it but I need a range to gather data for the new rifle. Does anyone know of any ranges semi close to Richmond VA? I appreciate any help I can get, Thanks guys

I've recently moved to the Tidewater area and am looking for the same. Frontline Defense north of Raleigh is one option, there's another in south-central VA but can't remember the name off the top of my head. Woody's south west of Raleigh is another and is a PRS host as well.

Trying to find a range out to 1k in the east isn't easy.

Here at Peacemaker we have open to the public and members our Frontier Fridays on the first and third Friday of each month. We have 20 to 30 targets set from 300 to 1100 yards. You can shoot as much as you like or as many rifles as you want. We have RO's on site for safety. Cost is $75 for non members and $50 for members. See our website for our complete schedule.

so in november that would be the 7th and 21st correct? Also how far from Richmond VA is it?