• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like KKK to me.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Anti gun protesters. At least have the balls to show your faces.

1521906107477.png

Reactions: Rthur
    i do find it truly amazing that these people havent bothered to maybe even consider cracking open a history book........maybe rethink the whole dressing up as ghosts as an attempt to take away peoples rights thing.....but then again, these people have been calling for re-enacting Jim Crow laws for a while now......so maybe their get-up is appropriate.

ct-kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123

I have never actually met a KKK member. Of course I know that the KKK was the ground army for the Democratic party 1870-1960's, akin to Hitler's brownshirts. But does it actually exist today? I have never met a KKK member. Yet if I listen to black activists, it sounds like there is a KKK member holding a rope on every street corner.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...mtpldAibrwxuN_NdrREEBIbNxlhceNAYOuf3K4XDgrg07

I have never actually met a KKK member. Of course I know that the KKK was the ground army for the Democratic party 1870-1960's, akin to Hitler's brownshirts. But does it actually exist today? I have never met a KKK member. Yet if I listen to black activists, it sounds like there is a KKK member holding a rope on every street corner.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...mtpldAibrwxuN_NdrREEBIbNxlhceNAYOuf3K4XDgrg07

It most assuredly exists today, but in greatly reduced number and power. When I was a kid, 1950's in Southside Virginia you'd see an ccasional cross burning but most of it was in NC.

Around 1986 I wass doing a stonemasonry job west of Greensboro NC. I had a skilled black stonemason on my crew. We worked two days and then I got a call to the job supers office and he told me "At the end of the day pack your gear and take off." I asked why. His answer.."This is Klan territory and the boys dont want no niggers on the job. If youre hear tomorrow there will be trouble. Sorry but thats how it is."

I suspect there were some here in Charlottesville this summer for the fubar that took place. None in robes though.

i do find it truly amazing that these people havent bothered to maybe even consider cracking open a history book........maybe rethink the whole dressing up as ghosts as an attempt to take away peoples rights thing.....but then again, these people have been calling for re-enacting Jim Crow laws for a while now......so maybe their get-up is appropriate.

Great, if repulsive, photo.

David Hogg (17 year old kid) attacked the NRA and supporters. He has been schooled very well!

There are 23 other letters in the alphabet did he disparage them also?

NRA is nothing until you realize its 6-7 million like minded people, each an individual, not some individual forcing singular will.

NRA is merely a rights organization looking out for the concerns of a group of people, many speaking as one.

Its not perfect and fucks up as much as it succeeds. I wish it would learn its more successful when it stays orthodox.

Im thinking David Hogg checks under his bed for Boogey Men at night.

These turds are going to bring Remington out of bank ruptcy into a profitable year. Gunsmiths everywhere will enjoy an increase in requests to align scope taps.

MAGA!

It most assuredly exists today, but in greatly reduced number and power. When I was a kid, 1950's in Southside Virginia you'd see an ccasional cross burning but most of it was in NC.

Around 1986 I wass doing a stonemasonry job west of Greensboro NC. I had a skilled black stonemason on my crew. We worked two days and then I got a call to the job supers office and he told me "At the end of the day pack your gear and take off." I asked why. His answer.."This is Klan territory and the boys dont want no niggers on the job. If youre hear tomorrow there will be trouble. Sorry but thats how it is."

I suspect there were some here in Charlottesville this summer for the fubar that took place. None in robes though.

In their hey day they struck me as some committed scary dudes.

Now when I see them interviewed Im thinking their is milk carton someplace with a BOLO for missing segments of their DNA helix.

PS - Greensboro NC was the scene of a giant Klan shootout that probably brought their organization to the front and center of the effort to destroy them. Dems overstepped and lost their army mostly through the work of Republicans like Jeff Sessions.

This simply makes me sad. All history forgotten and young marxists trying to rule the adult world. The story will end and I just hope is not too bloody.

what are they coming from a fucking bee keeping convention?

You not hear about the full auto assault bees on the news? Nasty little bastards.

Somehow the caption "shooters watch your lanes" comes to mind.

The kid has the whole nazi salute going on, sieg heil.
    I'm german so it's not racist when I say it.

Reactions: Fig
    In their hey day they struck me as some committed scary dudes.

Now when I see them interviewed Im thinking their is milk carton someplace with a BOLO for missing segments of their DNA helix.

PS - Greensboro NC was the scene of a giant Klan shootout that probably brought their organization to the front and center of the effort to destroy them. Dems overstepped and lost their army mostly through the work of Republicans like Jeff Sessions.

I remember that now. They just went out and shot a bunch in the street.

I always thought the Jews missed a real opportunity when the Klan wanted to march in skokie Ill. Should have let them march right down the street between the highest buildings in town. rolled cars in front and behind them and had target practice.

That is very unfortunate. And it is a sad fact that there are areas where it is not safe for whites or Asian to go as well. I do not have a suggested solution to the problem.

It most assuredly exists today, but in greatly reduced number and power.