• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s looks like missouri DNR has a sense of humor

Re: looks like missouri DNR has a sense of humor

Great.

Yes, that is great to see. I just wonder how long it will be, before some snapperhead goes and complains about that.

I'm glad somebody is finally doing something about these damn zombies

I live in Mo., and I know for a fact that the Mo Dept of Conservation has no sense of humor...

Bill

Wonder if there is zombie permit. Whats the bag limit.

Oh Shit!!

I live only 10 miles from the MO line. Better order in some of that special Zombiemax ammo right now...

Kinda looks like Lowlight in the tree stand.

I don't think anything like that would ever happen in Maryland. But at least I know how far I've got to climb up in my stand to get away from the pesky little bastards.

Good point about avoiding cauliflower fields.

Hard to tell a zombie from a hunter at distance. Makes for a lot of "huntin' accidents"...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr Scholl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like CDC are onto it as well

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp </div></div>

That's funny but it makes sense that they would get in on the act as a zombie apocalypse is on par with a many of the real disasters we see all the time in this country. Nice to see the Gov. take a break from playing gestapo.