• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like the gear freaks my have to re kit.

Re: Looks like the gear freaks my have to re kit.

They should have just skipped straight to multicam like all the cool kids...

Seriously why don't they just wear Realtree like all us "Cool Guys"? JK!

Multicam is awesome, digital isnt terrible, i know a few guys who used acu's for a base for a ghille (yes i know they were being cheap). Once they are really really realllllllllllllllllllllllllly stained up in some good north carolina clay regular acu's are not that terrible and do provide a good base for a ghille. I would like to see some multi cam in the digital pattern. It may be out but im not sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohica17</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I would like to see some multi cam in the digital pattern. </div></div>

Uh......the whole idea behind multicam is to not be "digitalized".

from their website: MultiCam® relies more on a blending effect than a contrast effect to disguise the wearer. This effect allows it to perform in a wide range of environments, and keeps the pattern effective even at close distances where pixelated or “blocky” patterns often stand out against natural, non-blocky environments.

IMO, ACU's would be too dark to be used as a ghille base... IMO.

ACUs actually work very well in the mountains of Utah. A lot of bare rock and green lichens. (I use them for mule deer hunting.)
Other than that terrain, not so much.

How cool would it to see the army adopt the Kryptic camo I caught myself staring at it for a while when I read the article on yahoo.