• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks Like They Are Moving on CHOP

nso123

High Speed Steel Stinger
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
Tennessee
Just saw a live video on YouTube showing the crews moving in to dismantle CHOP. The CHOP residents had someone runnimg through the streets yelling "alert, alert." Must be from their Paul Revere division. This should provide some interesting video today.

The Feds should not give them a dime for clean up or anything else associated with this travesty. The mayor and governor own this entire situation.

I agree but the sleazebags in Congress will put that money as part of a huge budget or military spending deal so of course it'll squeak through.

Looks like they had everyone there to remove the barriers and move in with the police, but chose to negotiate with the crowd once they were stirred up and now won't be removing the barriers. I think it was the mayor that met with them, but I got distracted and missed some of the live feed. It is streaming on the Summit Properties NW YouTube channel.

Just saw a live video on YouTube showing the crews moving in to dismantle CHOP. The CHOP residents had someone runnimg through the streets yelling "alert, alert." Must be from their Paul Revere division. This should provide some interesting video today.

Paul Revere and those pieces of shit shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.
It did make me laugh though. :LOL:

The Feds should not give them a dime for clean up or anything else associated with this travesty. The mayor and governor own this entire situation.
They definitely own it. I really hope the business owners and residents go through with their lawsuits. The mayor and governor gave them plenty of sound bites which the plaintiffs can use to beat them over the head with.

They had them surrounded why in the hell didn't they send in Troops to remove these terrorist , missed opportunity for sure.

@nso123 got a link to some live action vids ? Id love to see the wailing and nashing of teeth.

Last edited:
The local politicians wouldn't be removing it if it was still useful in promoting the agenda, which is to embarrass Trump. The dismantling will have been arranged beforehand with the leaders of the "revolutionarys". Any drama will be staged for its news value and to save face for all involved. This is about as spontaneous as an episode of Survivor.

Wall it in, give everyone that wants to leave 24 hours to get out, set it on fire, and shoot everything that runs out. Bulldoze the remnant and start fresh.
That may be a tad harsh!:)

You mean like this?

I just finished watching a live stream on YouTube and OMG! what a complete war-torn-looking, 3rd-world-shit-hole remodeling job they have done in the CHOP. Here's a screen capture.

1593374407810.png

Reactions: Aries256
You mean like this?

Fed Gov needs to tell him to pound sand. Fuck these liberal shitholes.

And when its turned into a war, and ends in defeat again, guess what the cause was?
That's right, noble saviors fighting against racism...and social justice.
Ah....the circle of history.

except in downtown Seattle lol and with snowflakes not zulu and a lot of tears and comfort animal wives or husband as not to put of any gender or hurt there feelings sad pets no one wants that sock puppets and face painting will defiantly be taking place while druggies well do what druggies do not much . maybe its not going to be like the Zulu vrs the British more like an after school special on what stupid looks like .

Last edited:
You mean like this?
I HOPE, Trump, raises a big ass middle finger to this Fwad and any other mayor/governor, that cries and sticks their hand out for taxpayer funds. This money needs to come out of their special interest slush funds or their own pockets. Mac:mad::mad:

Seattle's already lost a billion dollar investment firm because of their terrible management of this situation.

There is no way Trump will send troops in.The left knows Waco made it so Bush Sr was not re-elected.They don't give a shit about this people and are using them as a political pawn

except in downtown Seattle lol and with snowflakes not zulu and a lot of tears and comfort animal wives or husband as not to put of any gender or hurt there feelings sad pets no one wants that sock puppets and face painting will defiantly be taking place while druggies well do what druggies do not much . maybe its not going to be like the Zulu vrs the British more like an after school special on what stupid looks like .

• Love
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Seattle's already lost a billion dollar investment firm because of their terrible management of this situation.

There is no way Trump will send troops in.The left knows Waco made it so Bush Sr was not re-elected.They don't give a shit about this people and are using them as a political pawn

Pretty sure WACO was on Clinton's watch but yes, Trump isn't sending in troops because he isn't stupid. As long as CHAZ is rolling along they are producing endless material for Pro-Republican campaign commercials. Not to mention the ANTIFA freakshow yanking down statues at random. It's comedy gold.

Pretty sure WACO was on Clinton's watch but yes, Trump isn't sending in troops because he isn't stupid. As long as CHAZ is rolling along they are producing endless material for Pro-Republican campaign commercials. Not to mention the ANTIFA freakshow yanking down statues at random. It's comedy gold.
You're right.. I thought it was 92
The real question is IF Biden gets elected is everything supposed to go back to normal? If that's what they think it has to be a joke..

clinton. not bush. janet reno and mr. cigar himself.

While I have been to Seattle, as well as I was born and raised 'just North' of Seattle (in Vancouver, B.C.) I gotta say that it sure is a nice area. Lot of potential for a lot of prospective businesses and entertainment ventures.

But 'the people' there, whom are amassed into this "whatever-it-is" is DEFINITELY the problem.

They are sleeping in the beds that they've made. I know that there are a few members here who are in/from that 'area'. I also know that NOT EVERYONE who is in that area is a 'bad entity'. (I hesitate to even call them 'people') What the answer is, I'm not sure. I know for a fact though, that there are NO Federal answers.

Other than "NO". And maybe "you're on your own,,,,, this is on YOU".

Same/same for that Mayor in Minneapolis, or Wisconsin, or wherever 'it' is asking for help to clean up his own mess.

"The Joker" had it exactly right, lo, these many years ago:

"This Town Needs An Enema!"

They goin'... 'Bout to be gone shortly...

Heavy equipment are dismantling the barricades as we are typing right now... SPD officers out in full force, just in case the rioters try to fuck with the road crews...

30235074-8475061-image-a-57_1593537006130.jpg

30235082-8475061-image-a-51_1593536352387.jpg

The terrorists' "security forces" murdered two unarmed black men in cold blood yesterday. This is a nuke detonation in the upper atmosphere. It is going to take a while for the fallout to come drifting down but it will drift down surely. ANTIFA is doubleplus fucked...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
That's not heavy equipment. Bring in four D9's and plow that shit straight down the hill and into Elliott Bay.

1930s - 1950s local government WILL do exactly just that... No tolerance for commies and traitors back then. The current Seattle gov't loves these fuckers, and even though they have embarrassed their handlers in the recent weeks, they still do not want to use any force against them except gently poking them with pool sticks wrapped in cotton balls...