• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks Like They Are Moving on CHOP

Here is where the problem starts, why are the victims labeled black men? We are unintentionally divided by race. Can't they just be men?

It's the cruel irony of it all...

CHAZ was founded as a result of wanting to abolish the police for killing black men... And within weeks, their own "security" murders black men in cold blood... It is just to demonstrate the irony of these terrorist fucks...

So are we about done with taking it in the ass from these Psycho Commie degenerates?

I want to see this vast self devouring travesty corrected some day in my lifetime.

But I don't figure I've got an eternity left...

Are you listening, DJT? Some of us think you are, but we're about done waiting.

It's time to shit or get off the pot, Donnie Boy; to use an old Hell's Kitchen term.

There are some things folks like us just won't vote for.

Greg

Last edited:
Over taken by Officers using their bicycles early in the morning when they like to sleep in. The disillusion will have to go find another rat hole to set up camp I guess because the Summer of Love Festival is now over. I guess they didn't have what it takes to defend a Nation.

Over taken by Officers using their bicycles early in the morning when they like to sleep in. The disillusion will have to go find another rat hole to set up camp I guess because the Summer of Love Festival is now over. I guess they didn't have what it takes to defend a Nation.

I wonder what the final tab for all of the destruction, littering and vandalism in that place is right now... I am sure the insurance companies are REALLY happy at the moment...
smiley_freak.gif

ID the fuckers responsible via surveillance footage and send them the fucking bill. Can't pay? Well, yo ass gonna be picking up doggie doo and plastic bottles at the local parks at $5.00 per hour until your bills ARE paid...

ID them and put them in chain gangs . Have them clean the city for the next 25 years.

That will work wonders too... At $5.00 an hour, it will take approximately that long for these fuckers to pay off all of the damage that they had done to that area. One of the reports from inside the zone indicated that some of the freaks had destroyed a patch of asphalt and sidewalk as they tried to "drill for water"... No, I am NOT shitting you, at all...
smiley_freak.gif

That will work wonders too... At $5.00 an hour, it will take approximately that long for these fuckers to pay off all of the damage that they had done to that area. One of the reports from inside the zone indicated that some of the freaks had destroyed a patch of asphalt and sidewalk as they tried to "drill for water"... No, I am NOT shitting you, at all...
smiley_freak.gif
AND.......IIRC, there's a main City reservoir at the North end of the park. :rolleyes: :eek:

Orange is the new Black...

Too bad ole Joe Arpaio isn't Sheriff anymore; it would have been Pink...

Next stop on the Tour of Eternal Mutual Malcontentedness is probably going to be Phoenix or Tucson.

They're so delightful during Monsoon. Washes away the stench, too...

Last edited:

Actually, the US government should give them a patch of public federal land located in the desert of Arizona or Nevada and let them do their commune shit right there. They can have as many members go in as they want. Supplies can go in. They can drill, build, whatever... But only within the confines of that plot, which will be reasonably sized. It will be an experiment. A real life computer algorithm to see just how long they can keep it up before mass murder, mass suicide, or mass insanity takes hold. There will be 24/7 livestream coverage as well. And, the government will NOT intervene in any conflicts inside, as long as the shooting and fighting takes place within it's confines and nobody outside gets injured or killed.

Please. PLEASE make this happen... Let this be the Olympics for this year.

Last edited:
So are we about done with taking it in the ass from these Psycho Commie degenerates?

I want to see this vast self devouring travesty corrected some day in my lifetime.

But I don't figure I've got an eternity left...

Are you listening, DJT? Some of us think you are, but we're about done waiting.

It's time to shit or get off the pot, Donnie Boy; to use an old Hell's Kitchen term.

There are some things folks like us just won't vote for.

Greg
It would be a huge mistake for Trump to engage without first being asked (perhaps even begged) by the Mayor and Governor to intervene. The whole thing was a trap set for him to do just that. He almost took the bait, but said he was advised to leave it alone because the spectacle would eventually force the hand of the local government to either act, or request federal assistance. A request would be a green light that would be much harder to turn against him. They wanted him to come in uninvited and then accuse him of atrocities. Instead, he’s waited just outside the perimeter and said, “We’re ready to fix your mess any time. Just say when...”

Actually, the US government should give them a patch of public federal land located in the desert of Arizona or Nevada and let them do their commune shit right there. They can have as many members go in as they want. Supplies can go in. They can drill, build, whatever... But only within the confines of that plot, which will be reasonably sized. It will be an experiment. A real life computer algorithm to see just how long they can keep it up before mass murder, mass suicide, or mass insanity takes hold. There will be 24/7 livestream coverage as well. And, the government will NOT intervene in any conflicts inside, as long as the shooting and fighting takes place within it's confines and nobody outside gets injured or killed.

Please. PLEASE make this happen... Let this be the Olympics for this year.
What the fuck you got against AZ or NV? Leave them right where they are!

Do you own/ operate a business? Since the "War on Terror" my insurance company has been sending me a form to opt out of the coverage for terrorists.
So once this is pinned on ANTIFA , who's now been named a terrorist group, those companies, building owners and the likes that opted out are sure to get fucked.
I wonder what the final tab for all of the destruction, littering and vandalism in that place is right now... I am sure the insurance companies are Really happy

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

The terrorists' "security forces" murdered two unarmed black men in cold blood yesterday. This is a nuke detonation in the upper atmosphere. It is going to take a while for the fallout to come drifting down but it will drift down surely. ANTIFA is doubleplus fucked...

I wonder when the BLM guys will decide to denounce the ANTIFA guys for murdering young black men??

Or is it okay to murder blacks just so long as you are anti trump and rioting?

The BLM guys are going to have some thinking about which way they want to spin this story.

It would be a huge mistake for Trump to engage without first being asked (perhaps even begged) by the Mayor and Governor to intervene. The whole thing was a trap set for him to do just that. He almost took the bait, but said he was advised to leave it alone because the spectacle would eventually force the hand of the local government to either act, or request federal assistance. A request would be a green light that would be much harder to turn against him. They wanted him to come in uninvited and then accuse him of atrocities. Instead, he’s waited just outside the perimeter and said, “We’re ready to fix your mess any time. Just say when...”
Something to ponder.......

Who do you suppose stood on the ATF's leash during this whole mess ? The head of chaz was seen on video passing out weapons like candy and it looked like some of the recipients were under 18. If compared to Ruby Ridge or Waco, I would think the head of chaz would have already been visited by the guys with helmets and MP-5's. I'm confident that the ATF knows who most of the players are already. I know that if I pulled a stunt like that, I'd be sitting in jail right now, having violated numerous FEDERAL laws. I think that if any city, county or state politician had asked the ATF to back off, they would have just been laughed at. I think it's possible that someone in the DC food chain told them to stand down and not put DJT's foot in the bear trap.

Something to ponder.......

Who do you suppose stood on the ATF's leash during this whole mess ? The head of chaz was seen on video passing out weapons like candy and it looked like some of the recipients were under 18. If compared to Ruby Ridge or Waco, I would think the head of chaz would have already been visited by the guys with helmets and MP-5's. I'm confident that the ATF knows who most of the players are already. I know that if I pulled a stunt like that, I'd be sitting in jail right now, having violated numerous FEDERAL laws. I think that if any city, county or state politician had asked the ATF to back off, they would have just been laughed at. I think it's possible that someone in the DC food chain told them to stand down and not put DJT's foot in the bear trap.
I think it's because Waco and Ruby Ridge were white people, whereas CHAZ is not. Even though there are a lot of whites in there, it's all about BLM. They knew it would play right into their narrative if they went in.

FATHER OF BLACK TEEN MURDERED IN CHAZ: "TIME TO BRING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD"...

GettyImages-1223464984-scaled.jpg

----------
Horace Lorenzo Anderson, the father of a 19-year-old black teen shot and killed inside Seattle’s Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP) is speaking out and demanding the city bring in the National Guard to help break up the increasingly violent protest, now in its third week.

Horace Lorenzo Anderson, Jr., was the first person killed in CHOP, more than a week ago, during an outbreak of gun violence inside of the “autonomous zone.”

Anderson’s father, Anderson, Sr., spoke late Monday, after another black teen, this time a 16-year old, was killed in the CHOP over the weekend, and a 14-year-old left wounded.

“I ain’t been sleeping. You see my eyes. I’ve been crying. I’m trying not to cry on TV,” Anderson said in the Monday press conference, according to KIRO Seattle.

“This doesn’t look like a protest to me no more,” said Anderson. “That just looks like they just took over and said we can take over whenever we want to.”

Since last week, at least two people have been killed and several others wounded in CHOP gun violence. And although Seattle’s mayor Jenny Durkan has pledged to bring an end to the demonstration, which is occupying six square blocks of Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, including the Seattle Police Department’s East Precinct, many believe Durkan is sympathetic to the plight of protesters and reticent to use force.

Anderson, to the contrary, says that if the city cannot break up the protest alone, officials should bring in the National Guard.

“They should deployed them here to say ‘Man, it’s time to go,'” Anderson said. ” ‘It’s time to move on. And break this up.'”

Seattle Chief Carmen Best, also present at the press conference, challenged the mayor to assist the police in moving the demonstration out.

“I’m not going to let the detractors and the naysayers and the agitators be the ones that are the voice here,” she said of the Capitol Hill situation as protesters jeered her from afar. “There are people who live here. There are multiple people who are being injured and hurt. And we need to do something about it. It is absolutely irresponsible for this discontent to continue.”

So far, though, KIRO reports, the mayor has done little but issue strongly-worded pleas for protesters to vacate Capitol Hill and promising city social services to those who have nowhere else to go or are suffering from addiction or mental health issues.
----------

ARTICLE:

On second thought, no parachutes.
I disagree. I propose that they go into the C-130 clothed, and with ONE extra set of clothing. There be needles and thread on the plane. THEY can youtube all they want on how to 'make a better parachute' and do it themselves. Because you know, they 'know better' and "there's an app for that".

And what about "holding those responsible" for the chaos, mayhem, and anarchy? Has ANYTHING been actually said by the actual "people in charge"?

I disagree. I propose that they go into the C-130 clothed, and with ONE extra set of clothing. There be needles and thread on the plane. THEY can youtube all they want on how to 'make a better parachute' and do it themselves. Because you know, they 'know better' and "there's an app for that".
Wrong kind of needles. :ROFLMAO:

FATHER OF BLACK TEEN MURDERED IN CHAZ: "TIME TO BRING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD"...

GettyImages-1223464984-scaled.jpg

----------
Horace Lorenzo Anderson, the father of a 19-year-old black teen shot and killed inside Seattle’s Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP) is speaking out and demanding the city bring in the National Guard to help break up the increasingly violent protest, now in its third week.

Horace Lorenzo Anderson, Jr., was the first person killed in CHOP, more than a week ago, during an outbreak of gun violence inside of the “autonomous zone.”

Anderson’s father, Anderson, Sr., spoke late Monday, after another black teen, this time a 16-year old, was killed in the CHOP over the weekend, and a 14-year-old left wounded.

“I ain’t been sleeping. You see my eyes. I’ve been crying. I’m trying not to cry on TV,” Anderson said in the Monday press conference, according to KIRO Seattle.

“This doesn’t look like a protest to me no more,” said Anderson. “That just looks like they just took over and said we can take over whenever we want to.”

Since last week, at least two people have been killed and several others wounded in CHOP gun violence. And although Seattle’s mayor Jenny Durkan has pledged to bring an end to the demonstration, which is occupying six square blocks of Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, including the Seattle Police Department’s East Precinct, many believe Durkan is sympathetic to the plight of protesters and reticent to use force.

Anderson, to the contrary, says that if the city cannot break up the protest alone, officials should bring in the National Guard.

“They should deployed them here to say ‘Man, it’s time to go,'” Anderson said. ” ‘It’s time to move on. And break this up.'”

Seattle Chief Carmen Best, also present at the press conference, challenged the mayor to assist the police in moving the demonstration out.

“I’m not going to let the detractors and the naysayers and the agitators be the ones that are the voice here,” she said of the Capitol Hill situation as protesters jeered her from afar. “There are people who live here. There are multiple people who are being injured and hurt. And we need to do something about it. It is absolutely irresponsible for this discontent to continue.”

So far, though, KIRO reports, the mayor has done little but issue strongly-worded pleas for protesters to vacate Capitol Hill and promising city social services to those who have nowhere else to go or are suffering from addiction or mental health issues.
----------

ARTICLE:

Fuckin sad, man. I know if that were me, they would be interviewing my dead body after I went in there and took those fucks out with me

Fuckin sad, man. I know if that were me, they would be interviewing my dead body after I went in there and took those fucks out with me

Same here... I felt waves of nausea and heart pain reading that article. Shit like that does NOT sit well with me, one bit... And I am sure every parent, and child out there feels the same way.

These terrorist fuckstains need to experience A LOT of pain...

Livestream from downtown Seattle...

And it sounds like the protestors are throwing a hissy fit at the mayor now... Yes, the same ANTIFA-supporting mayor that bankrolled them initially. Calling her a 'traitor' and other things...

I wonder what the final tab for all of the destruction, littering and vandalism in that place is right now... I am sure the insurance companies are REALLY happy at the moment...
smiley_freak.gif

ID the fuckers responsible via surveillance footage and send them the fucking bill. Can't pay? Well, yo ass gonna be picking up doggie doo and plastic bottles at the local parks at $5.00 per hour until your bills ARE paid...

Insurance won’t cover that my man. It’s considered either terrorism, destruction during rioting, hell they may even call it an act of war, none of which is covered by insurance. That’s right, remember that, if the Chinese do ever invade and crash into your house, you are screwed.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Insurance won’t cover that my man. It’s considered either terrorism, destruction during rioting, hell they may even call it an act of war, none of which is covered by insurance. That’s right, remember that, if the Chinese do ever invade and crash into your house, you are screwed.

Time for the bank accounts of these "protestors" to start getting hacked and their money withdrawn and transferred...

If I can't get monetary compensation legally, I will seek it in other ways...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Youtube had a great live streaming from the air and the first thing that stuck out to me were the roof tops. One had about a 3' high concrete parapet , got a chubby thinking about fish in the barrel. Those who control the roof tops own the streets.

By the looks of the area it seems they used alot of chalk to write on the streets and spray paint on the barriers and buildings, if you didn't know the entire story and just saw the aftermath you would think children were occupying the area. Usually in other countries when a group takes over you see Toyotas with little guns mounted inside the beds and everyone carrying AK47's , never seen anyone with chalk coloring the streets during the insurgency .
3d52054c9d019208a24897b3298acb7a.jpg

smiley_freak.gif

Insurance companies don’t care. Check your policy. I bet it doesn’t cover “civil unrest...”

Load them all up in C130's with parachutes and dump them over Iran,North Korea, Afghanistan and Syria .
You got it wrong...

Offer them all free trips to Hawaii.

You need a modified AN-124... modification is no seats. Let them know when they're getting ready to board that the short flight don't have to stand. That was done to get the cheap free flight. Once you have them loaded up... Take off and head out. When you're about 400 miles off the coast of Cali. Skin the waves or the back door Full Throttle full pitch pull up part to about 10k.

And to show that you're not cruel. You will have a second plane play over The Dump Zone and drop food.

But I do like that. Take him over to the Middle East. Mass sex change first... All women

I have found this whole Antifa/BLM exercise to be very interesting in that no one is talking about the 800 lb Gorilla in the room;

Watched it a while ago, and yes the drug problem is conveniently avoided in the media.
Same broken record as Afghan and South America, fix the drug problem and the rest is
easier to resolve, but it doesn’t happen. I really feel sorry for LE trying to deal with that.