• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Hi there Don.

Your thread post/content is identical to your thread title. Was that intended? If so, this is an age old adage, to which most here are aware.

Either that, or you're missing a link/post/statement here. Time will tell,,,,

It's a touch outdated though. Stiff bones crash drones....I don't know I can't thing of anything clever.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second rat gets the cheese.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

A stitch in time saves nine.....unless its to repair an episiotomy in which case that can lead to another 9 months of knocked up.

Last edited:
You cant beat a 88 year old WWII vet to death if he has a gun in his pocket and knows how and is willing to use it.

[video=youtube;iT-tVkDXOnk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT-tVkDXOnk[/video]

Always carry the doormat with the dog shit side AWAY from you

Never turn your back on a guy with backwards BUIS and two fore-grips

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Loose lips....

ShwlfiW.jpg

Don't squat with your spurs on.

Never sit a barbed wire fence naked.

Don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.

People in glass houses sink ships.

Ever hear of an "In-volute bird"? It's a bird that inhabits most government installations and flies in ever decreasing circles at and ever increasing speed until it disappears up it's own ass-hole! Kinda like Congress.

If its stupid and it works, its no longer stupid.

And my favorite from personal experience, " If everything goes to shit and we have to regroup, whatever you do, try to not fucking die."

Here are a few that come to mind,

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body; Suck it up and rub some dirt in it"

"The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others"
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people"

"Delusions of grandeur cause complacency, ten years of experience is not the same as one repeated ten times"

"Learn more from your mistakes than your successes"

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me..."

“Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD