• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Losing virginity story

Big Bo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2005
Cal West
NOT ME- STOLEN FROM ANOTHER FORUM

When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my shit to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

Let me set the scene. Her parents are away. We have her house to ourselves. She was always a little kinky so she demands we do it in her parents bed.

I walk in to a candle holocaust. She's been working on this all day apparently, and its as bright as high noon in there with the lights off. Which is good, because she proceeds to do a sweet, sexy little dance for me. At 16, she was AMAZING. For those of you who never experienced a female at that age, I pity the fool.

Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching this dance. I smile and tell her how good she looks. Unfortunately, most of my attention is focused on the dull throbbing from my sphincter and the large amount of intestinal discomfort associated with not dropping duce in days. But somehow I still get hard and we go to town.

She starts out on top, then we switch. I bend her over the bed, and I even smack her ass (a ballsy move at the time, but she loved it). Due to my built up distraction, I last for what seems like FOREVER. She can't stop moaning and telling me how good it feels, and then she says what every man wants to hear "I want to make you go in my mouth." I **** love women.

So she goes down on me. She was always average at best in the head department but at least she tried. She pops my **** out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say "tell me if you like this". Then I feel it.

She stuck her finger up my ass.

My brain hits the panic switch and every muscle in my entire body locks up tighter than a three year old virgin. But its too late.

I take a massive, PAINFUL, PAINFUL shit, all over her parents comforter.

No, you aren't understanding. I mean large. Huge. IMMENSE. Take your largest shit and multiple it by forty-two and you'll have an idea of what flew out of me.

And gents, when I say flew, I don't mean "I pooped." I mean "projectile". I mean "hurricane force winds hitting an umbrella stand". And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon.

I know it hit her. I didn't see it. She ran screaming "OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODEEEEEWWWWWWWW" but I always imagined that, due to her position, it hit her right in the chin. Or at least the tits.

I would like to say I got up to go after her. But I heard the bathroom door shut and I just lied there. The smell hit me after a few seconds. It smelled like someone rolled a cat in shit and threw it into a tire fire. I looked down and saw, to date, the largest bowel movement I've ever heard of laying on the bed. Then I noticed the blood, and when I did, I noticed the pain.

Apparently the fact that it was so large caused it to rip my ass a little bit (thought I was bleeding from the inside. This little doctors trip the next day is what taught me of my condition). There was a small pool of blood where my ass had been. A final reminder of the exact place and moment I lost my virginity. I will treasure this memory for all my days.

I grab my shit with my hands and go to the downstairs bathroom. I throw around 1/3 into the toilet and flush, fearing any more will clog it and only add to my already significant woes.

I stand there, holding 2/3's of my biggest shit of all time, feeling a trickle of blood flow down my leg, trying to ignore the sharp pain stabbing my rectum. I find myself wishing I had a photo of this.

Anyway, I finish flushing my baby, clean off my hands, jam toilet paper between my cheeks (I skipped the bandaid) and went upstairs. I could hear my girlfriend sobbing from behind the bathroom door. I decided not to say anything to her and just keep moving. The smell in her parents room was abysmal. Its like when you take a shit and walk out of the bathroom you think "hey not so bad today," but then you walk back in to grab your magazine and go "HOLY SHIT!". It was one of those moments.

The scene is burned behind my eyelids for all time. My life. My shame. My very first time smelled like a pile of dead babies. I quickly got dressed since the heat from ten thousand candles was making the room feel more like a port-a-potty. I was aware enough to grab the comforter on my way out and drag it downstairs to their washer. Also the top and bottom sheets since the blood had leaked on through all the way to mattress. Still no sign of the GF but at this point I considered it a blessing.

I jammed in the washer with 3 loads worth of detergent and set it on spin, knowing that not even the hand of God would save these linens, let alone Tide and Snuggles.

Then I left. I avoided my GF's calls for days until she came to my house. We had a long talk about what happened. Talk being synonymous with "breaking up with me because I shit on her". And it was all over. She promised not to tell a soul and I don't THINK she ever did. She was probably as ashamed as I was about the whole deed. But I will always this happening as the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.)

Re: Losing virginity story

Man that was a dangerously funny story... which reminds me of a story I heard from a friend not too long ago.. It went like this.

So this couple is on their first date.. dinner. While enjoying the food and conversation with the beautiful belle, the guy notices that he has to deuce. And, like the guy in the above story, it's not just a run of the mill, "oh I just realized I have to take a dump" its more of a "Oh I just realized that this will be the shat of the year savage bear dump" which under normal circumstances would be great news, except he's on a date. Their first date...

Everyone knows that you don't dump on the first date, leaving the girl at the table for over five minutes, while your "taking a phone call," it's date suicide. So like any upstanding Gent, he makes the concious decision to hold it in like a CIA secret.

After dinner, they went back to her place, and to his grave dissapointment decided to watch a movie.. The man deserves credit because he actually made it through the whole movie.. held it all in, probably half way developed a peptic ulcer from the stress.

Like any young Christian couple, the two headed upstairs to the bedroom. And one thing led to another. Still he held it in, like CKA not coming out of the closet. After a session or two the couple drifted off to sleep.

To his complete amazement and sheer terror, he awoke in the middle of the night, laying in a steaming spread of his own feces. In a moment of panic, he decided to head to the shower in her bathroom to clean up. I guess he figured if he was going to have the worst day of his life, he might as well be clean and not covered in his own dump...

When he had showered and dried off, he walked back into the room where he found his date sleeping in a chlorophorm like state. He couldn't believe she hadn't awoke to the massive smell, and called the authorities to take him away. Quickly and with shocking effectiveness he devised a plan.

He got back in bed, and began to rub the UPS colored liquigel all over her. And in a moment of complete desperation and hope, started screaming at her... She awoke suddenly, covered in pile, and to her date screaming at her for shatting on him in her sleep...

To this day she still thinks it was her.. The couple is now married.. Due in large part (I believe) to the fact that she was too scared to break up with him because she was afraid he would tell people about the events of their first date.

ur21 I think these stories are too gross for the members.

Funny stories though.

You guys made my day, you really did. these are seriously the funniest thing I've heard in a long while.

that first one made me laugh so hard I almost wet myself. Thanks for that... with the way things have been going lately (pretty shitty, haha!), I have not laughed that hard in a long time. That was epic.

I nearly pissed myself reading those. I had tears in my eyes reading the first one.

First one isnt bad, but props to the second one, that is a way to disaster into miracle.

I've got a first hand account of fecal terrorism for everyone. (actually 3, but I'll save them for later)

I started guiding fly fishing in 2004. This incident occured on the third guided trip of my life, almost ruining me for the profession before I ever got started. I'll give a little background on how the fishing trips work. I row a boat with two clients in it from a put in, to a take out point about ten miles down river. It's an all day event with virtually no escape.
The day starts out normal enough, we put the boat in and start fishing the first run. Half an hour into the morning the guy in front of the boat says to me "I have a confession, I was sure it wouldn't act up today but I've gotta tell ya, I have a pretty serious case of irritable bowel syndrome"
Having no idea the hell I was in for I tell him, "that's ok buddy we'll deal with it"
Over the course of the day this guy shit nineteen times ! I had the standard half roll of soggy toilet paper in my boat. He blew through that after six or seven dumps and was using god knows what to clean up after that. (cactus and sage brush, we are in wyoming)
I think it was around dump ten when things took a turn for the worse. He says "I gotta go" and by that time I knew exactly what needed to happen. I row the boat as fast as I can to the nearest bank so he can do his thing. I get half way to the bank and he says "nope, I'm not going to make it"
He proceeds to drop his pants, hang his ass off the side of the boat and turn loose a full five minutes of the most foul, hell on earth defication the world has ever witnessed. If you've watched Dumb and Dumber, trust me when I say he flat out, put the shit scene in the movie to shame. The whole while I'm turned around talking to his buddy in the back of the boat, who by the way is ridiculing his friend mercilessly.
The horror goes on for what seems like an eternity. Finally, the noise stops, I feel the boat shift as he stands up and I figure it's safe to turn around. I figured wrong, I turned around just in time to see him with his pants at half mast, loose his balance and fall ass first into the six foot deep, forty degree water. Now, on top of the water it looked like someone had layed out an over sized brown beach towel made of, you guessed it, shit. What I saw next haunts my dreams to this day. I watched his open gasping mouth dissapear through his floating mat of poop. He pops back up to the top with his cheeks pursed out like a hundred year old trumpet player trying to hold on to the mouthful of evil he had just sucked in. To no avail, he went off like a geyser spewing poo and vomit five feet into the air, spackling the front of the boat in the process.
I'll leave the details of the clean up to the imagination. Needless to say the rest of the day was less than comfortable for all three of us. It took some effort on my part to show up to work the next day but I did, and I've luckily never been through anything that traumatic since.

these are by far the funniest things that i have ever read... i have tears rolling down my face and my stomach hurts something God awful

While pulling security around Kandahar airport in the early months of 2002 I was in a fighting position looking out toward the mine fields doing the right thing and looking for bad guys. The urge hit with a slow gurgle coming up from the lower belly punctuated by a slight cramp, I became concerned but I optimistically told myself that with luck someone would come by and I could get a relief and take care of business It did not happen that way. I pleaded with God that a squad leader, Platoon Sgt, and then eventually anyone from my platoon would come by. I am sure that when my relief did finally show (on time but not earlier)he was perplexed at the sight of me trying to clench my ass cheeks together while crossing my legs and keeping them immobile while I climbed out of the hole using only my feet to scoot myself out looking like some absurd DCU clad turtle. All went well holding the brown wave back until my brain registered that you have been relieved and why the hell am I allowing you to hold this any longer ( we were going on 45 minutes or so) and with that it all let go.... it was a horrible combination of MRE's water and the last of the state side goodies I had been eating for the last two days and I could feel it spray out and down the back of my legs. I was totally mortified. I ducked back behind the wreckage of an old burned out Mig left over from the 80's and cut off my DCU bottoms used the uncontaminated portions to clean myself the best I could and then walked back to our squads area bare ass naked from the waist down but still wearing my DCU top body armor gear and Boots that sight alone could repel the Taliban from Afghanistan but all it achieved was several puzzled looks from some combat engineers and a cheerful wave from me and other parts of my anatomy. Oddly there was a feeling of liberation walking around naked from the waist down in a war zone.

Okay, one more. I wish I didn't have so many shit stories, but that's just the way it goes I guess.
This one takes place in Minnesota, the state I grew up in. I rodeoed when I was younger and this is from a long drive up to northern MN for a rodeo. Yes, plenty of alcohol was involved.
We were three wide in a regular cab pick up, Charlie, John and myself. John was in the middle farting up a storm. It had long since gotten old. He however continued to find it very amusing despite the fact that he was getting smacked in the head by one of us every time he turned one loose. He was proud, and started getting showy. Arching his back to aim his ass at us, singing along with the sounds, ect.
Well, he had what he thought was a good one cooked up. So he started running his mouth and lifted his ass to fart when he just stopped and sat there quiet as a church mouse. We all knew in an instant, he had shat himself. We kicked his dumb ass out the sliding window and continued on to the nearest town (about 50 miles) We pull up to the gas station in a one gas station town, lucky they were open being about 1 a.m. Wanting no part in any of this Charlie and I stay in the truck while John stumbles to the can. The rest is all second hand. He gets to the bathroom only to find the toilet paper is all gone. He does what he can with his socks and t-shirt, but it wasn't enough. So, after trying to flush his shitty cloths down the toilet (which obviously plugs) he decided his only resort was to use the returning cloth towel hand dryer next to the sink, you know the kind. He pays out about ten feet of towel and proceeds to run it through his crack like one might after getting out of the shower. When who should walk in but the local sherrif. Caught brown handed, he was arrested and charged with half a dozen well deserved offenses. Lacking the money to bail his dumb ass out, Charlie and I headed off to the rodeo with the promise that we'd bail him out if we won. We didn't...

Damn, I thought it was bad when a friend of mine caught the wild bowels in his tree stand, dropped pants and sprayed mud, then had to climb down through the shit-soaked canopy by way of the shit-soaked stick ladder

Here's my shit story:

Every year I go out west river (south dakota) deer hunting. In 2007 we were just about ready to go on about a 3 mile walk, and I was riding in the pickup to the drop-off point. The driver was going to drive to the spot at the end of the walk where he sits, atop a big draw.

Sure enough, 15 seconds after he drops me off and takes off down that highway, I feel an ungodly huge shit coming on. I look to my left and 3/4miles up the road and there goes the big purple dodge with the ass cleaning supplies. Great.

Then I get this triumphant all star idea that includes walking the walk, shooting a 30pt buck, and taking a reluctant dump at the end with toilet paper.

I walk about 800yds crossing through a river bed that would get about 10ft deep at times. Up, down, up, down pinch cheeks, up, down. I get through that river bed garbage and find myself staring up at a huge inevitable butte that's about 150ft high at a 30 degree angle that I have to climb, there's no way around it. I'm in good shape, but after traveling through that river bed I'm sweating ferociously from the strain of pinching my cheeks together. (about 50 degrees out) I start to get to climbing this butte, and about half way up it's time. There was no more waiting. The time had come for this evil shit spirit to leave me.

There were about 10 little evergreen trees in a group that had some exposed roots that came through the ground in spots. I found a sturdy looking root plopped one ass cheek on it, stuck my right leg out to balance myself on this incline. Did my thing, took my pleasing dump.

Ok, it was a wet one. Fantastic. Now i need to wipe. Lets check out my options. Sagebrush, sagebrush, cactus, sagebrush. We're gonna go with the sage brush on this one.

*Try* to wipe my ass, fall behind on the walk. Cool. I pull up my pants and start booking it to the finish line which is still about 2 miles away. Took my godzilla shit, now I'm hunting, so all is good right? No, the most inhumane case of baboon ass in the history of mankind has struck. You know that feeling when you cannot get your ass clean, not even with 38 mildly damp pieces of ass wipe? Yeah, the woven sagebrush makeshift shit towel didn't do the trick either.

I know there is a small dam in the way of my buddy's path, who is also walking, about 300yds to my right. So I veer off that way, in hopes to find a anus cleaning device there.

This dam is surrounded by hills which kind of puts in in a little bowl, so to say. I get to this dam, look around and I'm alone. Hmm Shawn must be a couple hundred yards ahead of me so it's all good.

Still sagebrush, cactus, sagebrush, sagebrush. I'm sitting there trying to figure something out, picking at my ass every five seconds because it feels like a colony of fire ants has made home there.

F*** it. I'm using my shirt. At the time I was wearing A grey GB packers long sleeve T shirt. I wasn't going to finish the walk shirtless, so I took out my knife and hacked off a sleeve and called it good.

I then move into phase two of the operation. Assuming the position. (the one where you spread your legs straight out and bend over) Shirtless, with a shirt sleeve dipped in dirty dam water in my hand, Shawn walks over the hill behind me. "I looked through my binoculars and at first I thought you were giving me the goat. Then I saw you put the sleeveless shirt on and put the puzzle together."

He witnessed this happening, without me knowing. Blew a coyotes brains out, and finished the walk with what seemed like flying colors. They then noticed my missing shirt sleeve. Not wanting to sound like a dumbass I promptly said, "Well I had to wipe some dirt out of my action. It got dirty climbing that butte."

Then shawn just busts a gut and almost falls on the ground laughing and everybody looks at him like wtf? Someone then asked, whats the deal? And he explains what he saw, and therefore I look like a idiot. They think it's funny to give me toilet paper now before walks. Bastards.

Poop Story... Wow.

OK, I was 12-13 years old, in the 7th grade, and one of my friends and I are hiking in the hills above town, hunting rabbits. I get caught short, and there is a sudden and powerful need to find a bush to go behind and git 'er done. It was so strong that I was absolutely preoccupied with finding a spot to do it and getting my pants down before I soil myself.

OK, so find a bush and go behind it, and I take my dump. Without thinking about it, I start plucking leaves off the bush to wipe with. I finish up, get pants back up and belt buckled, and it's only then that I notice that the bush is actually poison oak.

Poison oak not only itches like crazy, but it spreads if you scratch it. It even spreads when you don't. Within a day or two, I was solid poison oak rash from about my navel down to my knees. I had to actually see a doctor about it and take a bunch of steroids. I had to stand in class, because it was too torturous to sit. On the upside, I did get excused from P.E. It took me years to live that one down.

My friend Tom was taking a very powerful antibiotic for what i don't know. Any way on his way to work one morning it hits him hard so he pulls his truck to the side of the road, runs around into the bushes just in time to let it all out. As he is cleaning up a voice hollers out whats going on out there, its a cop. Tom shouts Don't shoot i am coming out. cop lights him up and wants to know whats going on. Tom tells him as cop is walking through the bushes he then hears SHIT god dam you son of a bitch, cops partner pulls gun on tom and yells at his partner whats up. The first cop comes out of bushes mad as hell and smelling real bad, he found Toms stash and slipped in it. Got it all over his self, Both Tom and other cop are crying at this time. the shitty cop is mad as can be and hollering at the top of his lungs a lot of stuff abt inspection, lost flashlight, needs clean uniform and on and on. second cop tells Tom to just go on and forget it ever happened. He didn't.