• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Losing Your Job Because of Tyranny?

Nope. The testing thing needs to be resisted just as much as the vaccine.
After reading the above I agree- Eff the testing.

It's not like employers are testing for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, and other sexually transmitted diseases- because those aren't a popular narrative for the left and their corporate media cronies.

Reactions: gigamortis
A lot of people here are also missing the other issue with this…your supervisor and HR are responsible for verifying, recording, and maintaining your health record in a separate file from your personnel file. Think about that. The retard in HR that always hits Reply All or the supervisor who sends emails with caps lock engaged is responsible for your health info.

Who the fuck are they to get access to my PHI? Sgt Sally McFuckNuts in finance just email blasted the new hire’s full personal and financial info (routing/checking/Bank name) to our most of our cell…to include his wife’s SSN, full name, and DOB.

Hell, I just got a call from another dept head congratulating me on standing by my values to resign rather than provide my PHI. …which begs the question…if I’ve only told my supervisor, the head of HR, and the unit director (because the three of them were the ones I had to send my religious waiver packet to)…how the fuck does this other guy know? I appreciated his words obviously, but it clearly proved my point (to which he agreed) that this shit has thrown privacy out the window.

Weekly testing can also get fucked.

Sick until proven healthy…

As monumental as it may sound, we Americans must build a parallel economy so we're not subjected to the fascism of that other political party's enablers. The bad news is it's gonna be difficult and painful. The good news is it's not impossible.

We were made for this time, and it starts like this- patriots helping patriots. First thing you can do is vet any service company, contractor, vendor, or supplier to make sure they have American values. Contact your local conservative party committee and ask for leads- if they don't have any, suggest they make it a priority to create such a resource.

I know I don't have to tell you that our American republic is worth saving!
Our liberty survived pandemics before. It'll survive this one, too.

This is a staged plandemic to bring about the Marxist Revolution.
Our liberty is in peril.
Our liberty also survived the cold war (and maybe even expanded while it was ongoing). I'm not sure the threat we need to worry about is a bunch of discredited Marxists. It's fine if you worry about them though; you're not alone.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
This is a staged plandemic to bring about the Marxist Revolution.
Our liberty is in peril.
I agree, the other party (the Left) is considered by many Americans to be an existential threat because their policies are intentionally designed to fundamentally damage and divide our republic- the plandemic is just the final straw moving us to act. Thinking it'll take care of itself is naive, and the Founders warned us to be vigilant of such dangers.

Our liberty also survived the cold war (and maybe even expanded while it was ongoing). I'm not sure the threat we need to worry about is a bunch of discredited Marxists. It's fine if you worry about them though; you're not alone.
During the cold war - OUR government was anti-communist.
Not so much now.
"Your Papers."
"Show me your Vaccination Card now!"
"No shot?"
"No Job!"

During the cold war - OUR government was anti-communist.
Not so much now.
"Your Papers."
"Show me your Vaccination Card now!"
"No shot?"
"No Job!"
Exactly, and they're gleeful about their fascism because they've math'd and arrived at the conclusion the vast majority of people refusing the jab also happen to be the most patriotic and freedom loving- the exact people who oppose their fascistic agenda.

Reactions: gigamortis
FUCK THIS !
Are you going to be told to be tested everyday for STD's, hepatitis, tuberculosis before you come to work , why not ?

AGREED!!!! I wouldn't comply with either the jab mandate or the alternative testing if I worked somewhere that was going to comply with the mandate.

The way to win here, is mass non-compliance at all levels, from individuals refusing the vax/testing to companies refusing enforce as well as refusing to pay the fines. The way we lose is if only a few refuse to comply. A quote from Black Sails comes to mind, although not really the same context, but I think it applies (not just to this, but really all of these tyrannies imposed now or looming)

“These men, who brought me here today, do not fear me. They brought me here today because they fear you and because they know that my voice, the voice that refuses to be enslaved, once lived in you. And may yet still. They brought me here today to show you death and use it to frighten you into ignoring that voice. But know this. We are many. They are a few. To face death is a choice. And they can't hang us all. Get on with it, motherfucker.” — Captain Charles Vane, Black Sails, Season 3:XXVII

In our context, Charles Vane can represent any individual/company that refuses to comply with the vax mandate. The authorities would seek to make an example of such a person or company, but if enough people and companies refuse to comply, there is nothing they can do, because truthfully, they can't hang us all...

Ultimately the ultra wealthy and powerful class will allow the lefty voters to think and do what they want- because those same rich and wealthy see that path as the shortest to more power and control over the American Citizenry. The left's agenda of exploiting race and ethnicity also gives cover to the elite's addiction to the big money from selling us out to the CCP.

Is that what you think Marxism or Communism is? LOL
Communism is the stage of Marxism where there is no government, actually a form of anarchy.

As to the proletariat revolution, that is one of the earliest stages of Marxism and it isn't just him, but anyone who actually has read or studied Marx who believes that. The entire cold war and the thirty years before that were worldwide, decentralized, Marxist revolutions in numerous countries.

The company that I work for is about to start penalizing us for not being vaxxed. They already gave everybody that took the jab extra vacation as an incentive. I’ve been with them for almost a decade and I’m about to drag up and go back to being a carpenter again, not how I envisioned my future lol. I reckon it’s time to get serious about advertising and start building more rifles too!

People who have taken the jab catch and spread just like the un-jabbed. Testing the "unvaccinated" is 100% arbitrary. Same with quarantining the unvaccinated but not the vaccinated. Both catch, both spread.

My last boss was a tyrant, so I quit that job. I was doing a lot of things that I shouldn't do. Every day at the office was like a jail for me, and I was waiting for the working day to end as soon as possible. I understood that I needed to stop it, so I left my job. In the beginning, it was hard because I couldn't find a new job, but luckily I found a part-time job as a fitness trainer, so I was able to make some money and had enough time to attend job interviews. Now that I work in a healthy environment, I can't imagine working on my last job.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
My last boss was a tyrant, so I quit that job
I worked for many tyrants... I always enjoyed "twisting the knife" when we were called into one of those "God Meetings". I could do it for two reasons. 1) What ever I was telling them was 100% true and they knew it and 2) They needed the skill of me and my co-workers (High pressure piping, exotic alloys, clean room, stainless tubing, etc)... The need for skill is there now, more than ever. A "skill" packs easily and is light to move.

Reactions: Snuby642 and XP1K
AGREED!!!! I wouldn't comply with either the jab mandate or the alternative testing if I worked somewhere that was going to comply with the mandate.

The way to win here, is mass non-compliance at all levels, from individuals refusing the vax/testing to companies refusing enforce as well as refusing to pay the fines. The way we lose is if only a few refuse to comply. A quote from Black Sails comes to mind, although not really the same context, but I think it applies (not just to this, but really all of these tyrannies imposed now or looming)

“These men, who brought me here today, do not fear me. They brought me here today because they fear you and because they know that my voice, the voice that refuses to be enslaved, once lived in you. And may yet still. They brought me here today to show you death and use it to frighten you into ignoring that voice. But know this. We are many. They are a few. To face death is a choice. And they can't hang us all. Get on with it, motherfucker.” — Captain Charles Vane, Black Sails, Season 3:XXVII

In our context, Charles Vane can represent any individual/company that refuses to comply with the vax mandate. The authorities would seek to make an example of such a person or company, but if enough people and companies refuse to comply, there is nothing they can do, because truthfully, they can't hang us all...
They are trying (and failing) to make an example of Ron Desantis.

Our liberty survived pandemics before. It'll survive this one, too.
Maybe. This one isn’t a pandemic. And the idea that it is, is propaganda. A real pandemic would have killed 100 million people by now. No, this is an attack on our country from within our own government in order to kill their enemy, us. And, if we are their enemy, then they are ours. And we won’t win until we kill them all for their treason. Study your history. Democrats are traitors and they always have been. How we can accomplish this, I don’t know. But we aren’t voting our way out of this.

Maybe. This one isn’t a pandemic. And the idea that it is, is propaganda. A real pandemic would have killed 100 million people by now. No, this is an attack on our country from within our own government in order to kill their enemy, us. And, if we are their enemy, then they are ours. And we won’t win until we kill them all for their treason. Study your history. Democrats are traitors and they always have been. How we can accomplish this, I don’t know. But we aren’t voting our way out of this.
exactly

Reactions: Milf Dots
Well not covid related but maybe fun for some of you. No mandates but plenty of tyranny.

Was working for 34 years at a fighter jet plant, don't want to name names or profile plants on the west side of Fort Worth or any of the multitude of cocksuckers running the place.

Today got word that my mismanaged old department got the ax and the competing entities that I used to fix thier mistakes and compleat the technical aspects they could not are now doing the job. Lol

To those that ran it and those that would not back me up because they were dick smoking cowards when I got forced retired I can't stop laughing my ass off.

I do have sympathy for those of you canned by left wing faggots.

I have that T-shirt.