• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Lost my Kestrel 4500 Horus where I killed the elk, in CO. Anybody close to there?

Garvey

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2010
Melissa, Texas
Anybody know someone that's near Chimney Rock, that wants a mission and a reward? Bill can give me Lat and Long to my firing position.

I took it out of my GSII to rob the batteries for my headlamp. I bet I put it in the upper pouch of the pack, and it slipped out during the skinning and quartering. Once I was squaring away gear, at home, in Texas, I realized the Kestrel is gone. I'd bet $250 that it's laying in a meadow next to an elk carcass.

Any help?

man I feel for you. I was heartbroken when I lost the lens cap on my binoculars a few weeks ago. lol I bet loosing something like would just make me sick. wish I could help

OK maybe I'm dumb, but where's chimney rock. Its obviously not too close to me but you never know I guess. I only live 30 miles from the state line. What town is it near.

Good luck! On a side note, anyone want to buy a slightly used kestrel that I found in the woods?

Yeah its a little out of my way as well. Maybe you can scour some Geocaching clubs in So Colorado, right after 4th rifle season. Those guys would consider it a mission.