• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lot of Bushnell 3.5-21 G2DMR for sale suddenly

Re: Lot of Bushnell 3.5-21 G2DMR for sale suddenly

Illumination is not needed...it first I thought it was a must have, then never turned it on. In a pinch and took the battery out of my 6-24 and used in my trucks remote start LOL never put a battery back in the scope.

And I get a kick of people "dumping" their gen 1 HDMRs for 1200+ etc..
You can buy them all day long brand new for $1139 with free shipping
http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/24504

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 77grain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see how you would make that conclusion. You come off as having a very low IQ </div></div>

lol if thats the best you got, your not going to last here.</div></div>

oh man, you really make me sad. I had dreamed for years of coming to the hyde to win your approval. I finally took the step and now this. You sir are a dream crusher

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: finbox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Illumination is not needed...it first I thought it was a must have, then never turned it on. </div></div>

so because you don't use it it's just automatically "not needed"

strong ego

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 77grain</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: finbox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Illumination is not needed...it first I thought it was a must have, then never turned it on. </div></div>

so because you don't use it it's just automatically "not needed"

strong ego </div></div>

Says the one who says it is needed bc he says so. Hmmmm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerfan9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Says the one who says it is needed bc he says so. Hmmmm</div></div> Wrong, never once said that.

low IQ or horrible reading comprehension? I'll guess a little of both

I've looked around, (maybe in the wrong places) but does anyone have a link to someone selling the new LRS 3.5-21x50, H59, 10mil turrets and the one with zero stop that was introduced at SHOT? I've searched and I can't find it. Went to bushnells web sight and I'm not seeing the new one. Is it not out yet, or am I having a brain fart?

re-read the thread, post number 3 specifically
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 77grain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">re-read the thread, post number 3 specifically
smile.gif
</div></div>

Not out yet then I guess.. I've seen the TRMR2 with zero stop and 10 mils, might just go with that since its gonna be on an SPR.
I saw your post, just didn't know if anything had changed since... Never hurts to ask

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 77grain</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerfan9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Says the one who says it is needed bc he says so. Hmmmm</div></div> Wrong, never once said that.

low IQ or horrible reading comprehension? I'll guess a little of both

</div></div>

Still making friends I see.

Gotta love the ignore feature.

Joe

Got one of the Grabagun 3.5-21 G2DMR's last week. The factory seals had been cut and the scope inside was marked ET3215B (H59) though it had the G2DMR reticle matching the ET3215G p/n on the box. The generic elite manual and a few ad brochures were dumped into the outer box & the tactical reticle manual was missing. Neither Bushnell or Grabagun had an explanation. Although advertised "new in box" it was neither. I suspect that they are selling blems/2nds but, I got an RMA & sent it back so it's no longer my problem.

The link is showing 1499 just FYI

Illumination is not needed...it first I thought it was a must have, then never turned it on. In a pinch and took the battery out of my 6-24 and used in my trucks remote start LOL never put a battery back in the scope.

And I get a kick of people "dumping" their gen 1 HDMRs for 1200+ etc..
You can buy them all day long brand new for $1139 with free shipping
Graf & Sons - BUSHNELL 3.5-21x50m ELITE TAC 34mm G2DMR .1 MIL RET

I've looked around, (maybe in the wrong places) but does anyone have a link to someone selling the new LRS 3.5-21x50, H59, 10mil turrets and the one with zero stop that was introduced at SHOT? I've searched and I can't find it. Went to bushnells web sight and I'm not seeing the new one. Is it not out yet, or am I having a brain fart?

This one?

cstactical

I have two and have had two razors. Love them both. Dollar for dollar the bushy wins out. Although to me the EBR 2B is THE perfect reticle. Just wish it had less bulk. The Bushy's are small but STOUT. They probably weight about the same. I'd have to look.

Both great scopes.

Neither are Hensoldt, S&B nut both will give you more for your money then nightforce. I have proved it even with the PST vs various NF. Figure your click deviation (click 32 or so inches and see where it really falls with yardstick. NF continually shows more than 11/16 or more off over 32-36 inches where the Vortex will be within 3/8". But NF does have nice options. But to really know your dope with any scope you have to build in click deviation.

Good luck finding something that meets your needs in particular.
Justin