• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lotto winner

Blow 20 mil on tits, booze, houses and toys. Put 200 mil in the bank at 3% that’s what 500k a month forever...I could live on that.

I always thought I would take payments over my lifetime so I would never go broke

Most experts agree. The odds of doubling your money (Basicly 1/2 if you cash out) are pretty low. And doubling just gets you even. Many believe that if the lottery shuts down or goes bankrupt you loose. That ia not true, money is put into a trust/annuity account and is guaranteed. Barring WWIII.

I'm pretty sure I have the guys at EuroOptic pulling for me to win. Should I win they would have to schedule extra UPS pickups.

If I won the lottery the first thing I'd buy would be a Porsche.

Dealership.

A private 1 mile shooting range, every gun that is remotely desirable, ammo delivered by conex container.

One mile? That’s it? Go big bro. I’m buying land somewhere in the tens of thousands of acres & probably more. I’d build a decent sized hose, garage & shop. There would be a mountain somewhere on the property to serve as a natural backstop to my miles long range.

Ammo deliveries by the ton. Monthly. There would be a range for everything. Lots of steel too.

Buy a mansion...build a moat, change your number, put 10% away for the lord, buy 1 car, be true to your real friends, learn to say no and mean it, avoid titty bars, buy a dirt bike, track out back, range up to 800 yards, (anything beyond that is just showing of) invest, keep lawyer and lawsuit money, dont get into rooms alone with strange women, Kee a body guard and wing man close by.

I've always looked at the lotto as retirement. Obviously you could invest and make more. I'm not the kind to spend lavishly. 10-15 million would last me the rest of my life.

It would be a choice between Idaho or Montana out in the boonies on the edge of public land. Set up a steel range, a machine shop, and garage. Extended nature vacation. Honestly I think I'd get bored and get a normal job anyway.