• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisville KY BBQ?

gopherslayer

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
WI
Arrived in Louisville today for the truck show. Need a good spot for BBQ tomorrow night. Please give your favorite spot.

Re: Louisville KY BBQ?

Famous Dave's
8605 Citadel Way

Louisville, KY 40220
TO GO: 502-493-2812

Catering: 502-493-2812

Fax: 502-493-9898

Classic for BBQ is Marks Feed Store, they won the "Best of Louisville" for BBQ for years.
Two locations:
Bardstown Rd. about a block south of Eastern Parkway.
Shelbyville Rd in Middletown (about half mile east of Blankenbaker).

If you like BBQ you will like Marks.

Also Bootleg BBQ Bardstown Rd. a couple of miles south of the Gene Scheinder.

Enjoy the truck show
Ron

We ate at Logan's. It was right across from the hotel on blankenbaker. It was easy and good as usual.

Wish I would have checked back to get Mark's Feed Store. Maybe next year.

The truck show was excellent except for Navistar and the Maxx Pro they had on display. The security guard was an asshole. If you don't want people to look don't bring the fuckin' thing. He was real nervous of me because I have one in the shop at work and was explaining to my FIL about it. Not like the thing is Top Secret. They ship them on open flat beds behind owner/ops. Any Tom Dick and Harry can look at them in a truckstop. My Navistar rep will be getting the low down from me when I get back to work.