• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Lowest prices on leupolds?

Re: Lowest prices on leupolds?

I was thinking about a 6.5x20 but not sure of reticle yet. I just want to see what the best price winds up being VS what they go for here on the hide and gunbroker, Ebay that sort thing. I know some smoking deals can be had here but you have to live on the hide to get them. The good deals do not move as quick as the smoking deals do!
I know that many folks are not keen on Leupys but I live in Oregon and near the plant. If I get a bad one it isn't a big deal. I have never had a bad one so far but there has been quite a bunch of negative sentiment on them. I would still like to be able to just walk in and hand them the scope. I have picked up beaters at gunshows that were though to be broke and they go through them and fix if they are broke or give me a new scope. I can't complain with the great service I have had over the years. Jeff

If you're in the market for a Mark IV, you'd be well served to contact Scott Berish at Liberty Optics. He's a stocking dealer with very attractive pricing and great service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MitchinOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Find some body that works at Leupold. They get nice discounts. </div></div>

Hmmm,looking at your location,you wouldn't happen to know anybody,would you?I was just thinking..........