• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight Shot Show Image Thread

If you look at the RRS marked black buckle there is a pin that holds the nylon strap. That lever lifts up and releases the tension on the strap that is wrapped around the single objective lens. That is mounted in the QD mount.

Imagine putting your thumb under the part marked RRS and lifting up...
I gotcha. Looks like basically a cam-lock (more or less). I hope you can quickly/easily remove double bridge bino's from the mount.

Some day two stuff

3D2F374A-7890-4E73-845A-E373232C27F8.jpeg

Yes please

9798A96C-8ED8-46AC-9FDC-E3D375DAA0EE.jpeg

Hop lite Arms with ILya

2ED8318A-8986-40BD-A1C9-2085D097B4EB.jpeg

Magpul 223

much better show this year - more to follow

also Colorado Tripod was here - it’s just about ready meeting tomorrow

Is this attaching to only one barrel on the binos? Looks that way from the pic.
Someone replied in a different thread and made the comment that it only attached to one tube, but I don’t think that’s been confirmed yet.

Saw it unofficially. Will be out this year. Don’t want to quote them on a timeline cause people get bent out of shape if they miss it. It’s impressive.
Can you get a picture of it I maybe asking a lot, but if you can We would appreciate it

Lol definitely a no go on pics.

If it makes you feel any better it’s about as big as my hand. Size medium gloves.
What would be the one thing that you really liked about it vs the Kestral 5700 AB

What would be the one thing that you really liked about it vs the Kestral 5700 AB
Well since it’s not shipping until the next century the ballistic algorithms will be super advanced by then. That’ll be cool.

Lol definitely a no go on pics.

If it makes you feel any better it’s about as big as my hand. Size medium gloves.

Does it look like this still, this was from last years post in the ballistic Calculator section

E9FC4008-2359-4506-B925-586484C8BAD9.png

If that's a Valkyrie bolt head, I think I just found a reason to buy another AI! If that is what it is, there are a bunch of us curious to hear about how it does @lowlight .

I can’t confirm or deny if it’s in fact a Valkyrie bolt head.

But yes, it’s a Valkyrie bolt head

I have seen some new stuff that was interesting. Spartan Precision bipod, Alien pistol is sweet but stupid expensive, GAP production rifle but it’s only in 6CM or 6GT. I still have a lot to see. I’ll post some pics later. It’s nice to finally see and touch things I’m interested in. New Manners stock is nice too.

This is my first SHOT show and it’s overwhelming so far.