• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition LR and MR matches in Alaska

AK Sgt Maj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2011
Alaska
I am the Alaska Rifle Club HP Directer, and we are having our first Long Range Regional, and I would like to invite any of you who might be interested. We shoot both HP Prone and F-Class together, as we do not have enough of either. Last week at our first LR match of the season we had 6 Prone shooters and 10 F-Class. We shoot 20 rounds each at 800, 900 and 1000 yards on the first day and 20 rounds each 3 times at 1000 yards on the second day. The LR Regional will be the first one in Alaska and will be held on July 23 & 24 at Ft Greely, which is at Delta Junction. We will also be having an Approved LR match, with the same format on August 20 & 21. We will also be having Mid-Range Prone and F-Class Approved matches at Ft Richardson, in Anchorage on 7/16 and 8/13. We shoot 20 rounds each at 300, 500 and 600 yards.
> Thanks
> Jon Terhune

Re: LR and MR matches in Alaska

Man these are all before I come home. I haven't taken my .308 to more than a couple hundred yards, but would love to at least attend one of these if you have any in late August/September time frame.