• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses LR Trianing Courses in Utah??

Re: LR Trianing Courses in Utah??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://doatactical.com/training.html

No idea how good they are, but one dude claims a 3,800 yard shot with a 762 after attending there. They MUST be awesome if he can defy the laws of physics!
Good luck...</div></div>
Thanks for the feed back. Although maybe I should try a standard LR rifle course not a Magic show..hehehe. All joking aside is there any other recommendations? I have watched the magpul vids once through and am starting on em second time but I really am more of a hands on learner and think I would benefit from someone being able to tell me right there that my position is wrong or i am flinching etc.. I just can't fund the travel with the course fees and time off work to go out of state right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sparky380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.utahshootouts.com Click on training. The guy does some instruction in the Price area if you can travel there. It is $50 and class sizes are 3-4 people.</div></div> Thanks I didn't realize he did training I guess I should have looked through the website more

I am running a beginner oriented course Sept. 22nd. Pm me your email and I will forward you the flyer. I will also post it here when I get a chance this weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chillie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am running a beginner oriented course Sept. 22nd. Pm me your email and I will forward you the flyer. I will also post it here when I get a chance this weekend.</div></div> PM sent