• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LRHS Parallax Knob Backwards?

aard3

Private
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2011
    Louisiana
    Guys,

Just wanted to run this by the hide before I ship this scope off for repair.

- Purchased a 4.5-18x LRHS many months ago... it has stayed in the box waiting for my nucleus to arrive.

- This last weekend I mounted it and took it to the range. Zero'd @100... everything was good.

- Moved over to a 800 Yard lane, and adjust the parallax... to infinity... BLURRY.

- Played around with the adjustment, and adjusted it to 50 yards... crystal clear.

- Went back and forth and it seems like the parallax knob is backwards (50 Yards is Infinity, and Infinity is 50 yards, etc.)

Has anyone else had this problem or heard of such a thing? Is there something I'm overlooking?

Thx

There have been a few threads on this.. yes, it seems a lot of scopes were sent with the parallax markings backwards. Bushnell has pretty good CS in my experience and will make it right.

To clarify, not a lot, like a large volume.. like 1 single lot of parallax knobs I think.

Ok. Thanks... just making sure I wasn't crazy... I'm sure they will take care of it.

Thx