• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRP-07™ RSASS Upper For Sale, at JP Website.

What I am curious as to what "refurbished to optimal working condition" consists of? Perhaps a new barrel? I think I may call them on this in the am.

The one on ARFcom seems to be just one of their LRP-07 with the option for the #6 gas block I see on their catalog. It isn't on their website, but their online catalog shows this.

Even with high round count, the parts should withstand well beyond that and if accuracy is an issue, having it re-barreled is always an option. I have always wanted that finish, but it costs a lot to get that custom job done for the gas block and handguard mod.

The one on ARFcom seems to be just one of their LRP-07 with the option for the #6 gas block I see on their catalog. It isn't on their website, but their online catalog shows this.

Even with high round count, the parts should withstand well beyond that and if accuracy is an issue, having it re-barreled is always an option. I have always wanted that finish, but it costs a lot to get that custom job done for the gas block and handguard mod.

Well, the owner refers to it as a "Demo RSASS." It looks like the RSASS is an LRP with a suppressor ready gas block. I don't see any other differences that can't be had on the LRP.