• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LSU Florida

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Can someone please make me a meme with the oceangate sub and LSU logo? I’m an idiot when it comes to doing stuff like that. I’m hoping to get the LSU logo on the side of the sub. 😄

LSU is dropping game 2 in the college world series 19-3, and in the 8th inning.

IMG_0544.jpeg

IMG_0545.png

Reactions: Stevo86
    Once you are down, why waste your best pitchers? Their number 1 starter should be available tomorrow.

They are from the SEC. The best sports conference in the college world. The score could be reversed the next game.

Absolutely true.
    Once you are down, why waste your best pitchers? Their number 1 starter should be available tomorrow.

I hope he’s available tomorrow. He threw a lot of pitches Thursday night.

This is LSU's MO... Being from Baton Rouge and having put kids through LSU, this is no surprise. Never get to an LSU game early but you had best be damn sure to be there for the last 2 minutes.... Perhaps it's their psychology or the same out look as the weather in south Louisiana.. Give it 5 minutes and it will change.
    I'll be wearin' the same hat on Tuesday that I been wearin' for many years.
    IMG_9671.JPG

• Love
    Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
    This is LSU's MO... Being from Baton Rouge and having put kids through LSU, this is no surprise. Never get to an LSU game early but you had best be damn sure to be there for the last 2 minutes.... Perhaps it's their psychology or the same out look as the weather in south Louisiana.. Give it 5 minutes and it will change.
    I'll be wearin' the same hat on Tuesday that I been wearin' for many years.
    View attachment 8170259
    1687833759659.png

What an awesome game from the Tigers......especially after the shellacking they took from the Gators on Sunday.
    That is a testimony to mental toughness and good coaching to bounce back like they did and not only win, but win convincingly.

What an awesome game from the Tigers......especially after the shellacking they took from the Gators on Sunday.
    That is a testimony to mental toughness and good coaching to bounce back like they did and not only win, but win convincingly.
    A lot has to do with the heritage of the Louisiana environment. Call it the gene pool... IDK
    I have a lot of that in me. In my years of Heavy Industrial Construction I could pull a rabbit out of a hat when other's had given up.
    I wish I had a better explanation.
    images