• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LT COL STU SCHELLER

Geeb

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2018
Georgia
Looks like things didn't go as planned for Lt Col Scheller, they took him to the brig today. For those unfamiliar, he had asked for accountability from his superiors on the complete cluster of a 'withdrawal' from Afghanistan.

He appears to be fully aware of the consequences of his actions. From the article -

Scheller ended his most recent post by indicating that he expected to be sent to pretrial confinement.

“What happens when all you do is speak truth and no one wants to hear it. But they can probably stop listening because… I’m crazy… right?” Scheller wrote. “Col Emmel please have the MPs waiting for me at 0800 on Monday. I’m ready for jail.”

He posted a video about a week ago where he looked defeated. You can’t fight the machine alone.

Lt Col Scheller is going to pay the price for bringing to light the political control over the Military leadership. That they would march the Troops off a cliff to remain as confidants to the asshats presently destroying the Nation.

The UCMJ is designed to do one thing...hammer people. The ability to abuse the use of UCMJ is unrestrained and loaded with "catch-all" regulations such as "conduct-unbecoming" and "insubordination". Maximum penalties for even minor regulation violations are draconian. For example:

Article 133 (Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman) 1) That the accused did or omitted to do certain acts; and (2) That, under the circumstances, these acts or omissions constituted conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman.
A maximum punishment which includes: Forfeiture of all pay and allowances. Dismissal as a commissioned officer of the U.S. Military. Maximum confinement varies from 6 months to 1 year or more.

Article 89 (Disrespect Toward a Superior Commissioned Officer) Disrespect Toward a Superior Officer in command.
The accused must have engaged in behavior deemed disrespectful. Such behavior may consist of acts or language and may have occurred in a setting at which the superior commissioned officer was not present.
The maximum possible punishment is a bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for up to 1 year.

quote-we-must-hang-together-gentlemen-else-we-shall-most-assuredly-hang-separately-benjamin-franklin-65-8-0881.jpg

I thought he resigned a couple weeks ago. Didn’t he say he was resigning?

You don't tell the military you are leaving, you ask permission to be allowed to leave. That's how it works. Hence they say....No...you are going to stay. Now we see how bad he wants out.

Is his cell anywhere near the woke Army SFC that made a video threatening to shoot Americans?

Reactions: Tokay444
With the new NDAA including "Red Flag" for members of the military I wonder how many like the Colonel will soon find their 2A trashed....

With the new NDAA including "Red Flag" for members of the military I wonder how many like the Colonel will soon find their 2A trashed....
Everyone who is active duty and refusing the take thw COVID vaccine is, as of now, going to be processed for a Dishonorable Discharge.

2A rights gone.

Step by step toward unchecked tyranny. All made possible by the beta-male ruling class. Who else is willing to stand up?

Reactions: BLEE
Everyone who is active duty and refusing the take thw COVID vaccine is, as of now, going to be processed for a Dishonorable Discharge.

2A rights gone.
A dishonorable discharge is a felony conviction.
They will have a tough time with that.
I doubt very much they could support a less than honorable, maybe a BCD, but most likely an admin sep.

The UCMJ is designed to do one thing...hammer people. The ability to abuse the use of UCMJ is unrestrained and loaded with "catch-all" regulations such as "conduct-unbecoming" and "insubordination". Maximum penalties for even minor regulation violations are draconian. For example:

Article 133 (Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman) 1) That the accused did or omitted to do certain acts; and (2) That, under the circumstances, these acts or omissions constituted conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman.
A maximum punishment which includes: Forfeiture of all pay and allowances. Dismissal as a commissioned officer of the U.S. Military. Maximum confinement varies from 6 months to 1 year or more.

Article 89 (Disrespect Toward a Superior Commissioned Officer) Disrespect Toward a Superior Officer in command.
The accused must have engaged in behavior deemed disrespectful. Such behavior may consist of acts or language and may have occurred in a setting at which the superior commissioned officer was not present.
The maximum possible punishment is a bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for up to 1 year.
Don't forget article 134, they will ALWAYS throw that in.

Got to admire him.
He would have known they weren't going to allow him a pass.
"Conduct unbecoming"
That's the "fish & chips" charge they sling at everyone
Like "Conduct prejudicial to the Service".

Good on him though.
He said what so many know to be true.
Unfortunately, the Boss isn't always right, but is always the Boss.

I hope they retire him on full pension and entitlements, and some good bloke gives him a good job.

Im currently in a pickle of sorts.

My boss was asking me yesterday "What good will it do to trash your career? You will change nothing"

Only rational I can offer is....

but sadly he nor many of my co-workers get it.

My boss was asking me yesterday "What good will it do to trash your career? You will change nothing"

Only rational I can offer is....

but sadly he nor many of my co-workers get it.

They'll do it with you, or without you.
Pick your battles, and focus on winning the war.

DOD corrected the retard and said BCD/DD was off the table but this disease was only 15 days to flatten the curve at one point.
Yes and no

Allegedly no dishonorable discharges once the NDAA is signed by Potato.... but.....

Screenshot_20210928-160819_Chrome.jpg

Later in the same article...

Screenshot_20210928-161016_Chrome.jpg

I like the updated version

One for the Double D's

"What good will it do to violate our nation's values and traditions and thereby destroy your reputation? Who will accept your leadership then?"

His parents were on Laura Ingraham last night.

Calling for people to write their congressmen and donate to his family on Pipehitter.com.

Reactions: Oldloser
Meanwhile, all of the pentagon pussies are engaging in cover their ass by testifying to congress that they (milley,mckinzie) told bitch biden not to do the withdrawal the way it was finally implemented. bitme is using the term "I don't recall" in a past interview..........All of them walk, while Scheller sits in the brig. WTF!

Meanwhile, all of the pentagon pussies are engaging in cover their ass by testifying to congress that they (milley,mckinzie) told bitch biden not to do the withdrawal the way it was finally implemented. bitme is using the term "I don't recall" in a past interview..........All of them walk, while Scheller sits in the brig. WTF!

Hey lighten up the military has priorities.......

Because youre a pussy ass, disrespectful bitch, that probably hasnt taken a stand on anything in your life. The type that runs your mouth, but stands for nothing.

At least that is what I get from your post. If Im wrong, then you only have your shit post to blame.
The point of my post being this guy is getting locked up for speaking his mind which is complete bullshit. Its like a communist regime punishing those who speak out. Something I want nothing to do with.

Any other assumptions are your own paranoia.

what I’m not gonna do is get into some childish name-calling event or whatever the intentions of your insults where I don’t even hear them bro.

Have a nice day, have fun taking your stand and being billy badass

Because youre a pussy ass, disrespectful bitch, that probably hasnt taken a stand on anything in your life. The type that runs your mouth, but stands for nothing.

At least that is what I get from your post. If Im wrong, then you only have your shit post to blame.
I am so delighted by the ignore button of late. Have no idea what he said - and won't.

Maybe this coming mess will finally be enough to get some of the "good" folks out of their FUDD stupidity about "well too bad you didn't 'just follow the law' and got a Felon or DD tag hung around your neck."

We get nowhere because as soon as our enemies grab one person to make an example of and try to hang some tag around their neck, the "good" guys abandon them...

You'll notice the Democrats, Antifa, BLM, Communists and all the other types don't seem to have any such hangups.

Maybe one day we'll learn to stop looking at a tag or charge somebody hangs around somebody's neck and actually ask if they really did anything morally wrong, before we cluck our heads and pretend the rule of law exists.

Maybe this coming mess will finally be enough to get some of the "good" folks out of their FUDD stupidity about "well too bad you didn't 'just follow the law' and got a Felon or DD tag hung around your neck."

We get nowhere because as soon as our enemies grab one person to make an example of and try to hang some tag around their neck, the "good" guys abandon them...

You'll notice the Democrats, Antifa, BLM, Communists and all the other types don't seem to have any such hangups.

Maybe one day we'll learn to stop looking at a tag or charge somebody hangs around somebody's neck and actually ask if they really did anything morally wrong, before we cluck our heads and pretend the rule of law exists.
There is infighting in AntiFa, Blm and others. Hell Russia consistently jails political activists on trumped up charges.
807C8E0D-E074-4F42-AE57-5E17FF1FADAD.jpeg

4A6AC8C7-C65B-4996-9903-BA90AE6E5DD4.jpeg

Its like the Pelosi led house trying to burn down Trump over Ukraine, when Biden openly admitting to the firing of a prosecutor netting billions in funding.

Its not like the LT Col released anything sensitive or was a threat any more than idealistically. The brass should be held accountable for this. It will be 3 major wars that failed in the long run because they were out of touch with the reality on the ground. Check the box, get promption, sell the weapons, dont rock the boat.

Perfect example of why I did join the military.

The first thing they did was get rid of pussies...

You passed through a vagina proof force field.

Once upon a time the Mil avoided vagina with.....

"Vagina Inbound!"

• Haha
Reactions: abn31c