• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LT OBR

Re: LT OBR

Buddy has one, runs 100%, best fit/finish I've ever seen on an auto-loader, accurate as can be. Lovely rifle. You won't regret it. Lotsa threads on here about it, maybe someone will post the external search engine that actually works so you can find some more info. Poison123 or somebody was selling one over in firearm sales, might be able to pick that one up?

I have a 20" that has been with me on a couple of range trips. Although I don't really have anything to compare it to, I really like it. It is plenty accurate for my purposes (in my hands slightly sub-MOA). The farthest I have shot it is 300 yards, and it performed masterfully.

I haven't read any complaints about the rifle itself.

Ummmmmm dude, the 16" barrel can shoot accurately to a mile. They are the greatest things since sliced bread

And if you go to Leander make sure you have your ID with you, so that way he knows who is laying on the front lawn after being shot with 00buck.

And don't ask him why they don't offer an accuracy guarantee, he will evade the question and then try to degrade your chosen profession.

I have the 20" an havent been out to the range yet, but I will say that this thing is as Chainring said it is the best fit and finish of an rifle of this type hands down. I hope I am able to shoot as accurate as this thing is capable of being. cant wait to shoot this thing, waiting on money for glass worthy. Got some loads made up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThewenisPrinkle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the 20" an havent been out to the range yet, but I will say that this thing is as Chainring said it is the best fit and finish of an rifle of this type hands down. I hope I am able to shoot as accurate as this thing is capable of being. cant wait to shoot this thing, waiting on money for glass worthy. Got some loads made up </div></div>

Man I really need to see one of these rifles in person.

That's is funny, <span style="font-style: italic">"the most exciting rifles to come along in a while"</span>... actually made me smile.

I shoot my 16" GAP AR10 to 1000 yards, at sea level (78ft) with factory 175gr ammo and hit the target, more often than not in fact. 39MOA is my dope... granted its not very exciting, its just an Eagle Lower with GAP upper, built some time ago by a guy nick named Flounder, so really, no excitement here, unless you consider the hits it makes. Others have held 1 MOA with it at 800 yards using factory corbon, first time with little effort.