• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Lucille

Re: Lucille

Good lord you must be a giant with a Length of Pull that long
laugh.gif
nice rifle by the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good lord you must be a giant with a Length of Pull that long
laugh.gif
nice rifle by the way </div></div>

BAh! Hes just showing off his auto adjustments
smile.gif
.. Nice rifle !! Thats the tip top for the AW club.

man, that is some money sitting there - thanks for the pics now I am truly jealous.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIMO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">S&B PMII P4f 5-25 MTC </div></div>Gotcha. I have the same scope on my AW, minus the MTC. How do you like the MTC turrets?

Heck, I can't even afford to look at the pics for fear of being charged for observation time...

DK

The MTC turrets are precise and solid but I don't have much experience with the regular double turn to compare. They provide an obvious detent at each mil which can be both felt and heard. My other scopes are USO and they would work well on this gun as well. I wanted to try a S&B and stick to a classic configuration for the AW. Definitely not disappointed. The glass is outstanding.

One more thing. Mile High Shooting threaded and capped the 24" 1-12 barrel gratis. When shooting suppressed and then unsuppressed there is absolutely zero change in POI. This is not true with my other guns and the same TBAC 30p suppressor. I speculated this is caused by very precise machining of the threads and perhaps a firearm less susceptible to sagging when hanging a suppressor off the front end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIMO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The MTC turrets are precise and solid but I don't have much experience with the regular double turn to compare. They provide an obvious detent at each mil which can be both felt and heard. My other scopes are USO and they would work well on this gun as well. I wanted to try a S&B and stick to a classic configuration for the AW. Definitely not disappointed. The glass is outstanding.

One more thing. Mile High Shooting threaded and capped the 24" 1-12 barrel gratis. When shooting suppressed and then unsuppressed there is absolutely zero change in POI. This is not true with my other guns and the same TBAC 30p suppressor. I speculated this is caused by very precise machining of the threads and perhaps a firearm less susceptible to sagging when hanging a suppressor off the front end. </div></div>Glad to hear that you like the scope. I love mine as well. I didn't get the MTC turrets, just spoke to S&B about upgrading to them, but they wanted $500 to do it. Probably not worth it for me, as most, if not all, of my shooting is done at my range which caps at 200m, which requires 0.6 mils of dope.

If I ever get access to a convenient spot to really see some distance more often than once or twice a year, then I'll probably upgrade.