• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Lunch Time Buck

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
Last Friday i decided that i better go sight in my rifle for a local 2 gun match that i was planning on shooting the next day.

I had been screwing around shooting different loads and then had the suppressor on my Ar so i knew it was a bit off.

Around 11am it quit raining so on a whim at 11:30 i drove out to where i hunt to reafirm my zero.

I was driving slow and talking on the phone on the way to the rifle range, i turned a corner and couldnt believe it, i quickly grapped my rifle set the phone down and fired, thankfully the gun was on good enough to drop this deer in its tracks, it turned out the gun was about 6in high, the bullet impacted high sholder and took out the bottom of the spine, i found the remains of the 75g Hornady Tap in the offside sholder, i was impressed with damage, penetration and the weight retition.

Notice my nice use of camo

328.jpg

Re: Lunch Time Buck

Road hunter!!
laugh.gif

Nice job, you didn't bloody up the khakis then go back to work did you? How many cheaters does he have on that one side?

J

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cbosshog79</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice buck! Don't you just love when they come that easy, of course I wouldn't know anything about that... </div></div>

i really cant believe it played out like that, its kind of crazy i hunted hard for 2 years and didnt shoot anything worth showing and then shoot this guy like i did

i will take it however it happened

luck over skill any day of the week right?hhahaahh Nice deer boss man nice deer indeed. Is he going on the wall?

Very nice....only one problem I see...in comparison- every future lunch break will pale
smile.gif
I am sure you can live with that.

Nice Florida Buck Shootone!

Where are ya huntin/shootin?

I still have yet to get mine this year, with a month left in the season.

nice deer..that never happens to me. I can only dream that will happen one day but what normally happens is I have to tree stand hunt for days in the cold and rain and then see something.

Way to go Benjie!!!!

Time to go cull some does!!!

Next time how about telling me to hold my ears instead of just hang on.....

What a phone call.... He killed that deer and was yelling like crazy!!!!!