• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LWRC M6 any users

I absolutely love my m6. If I wasn't time constricted with the CT assault weapons ban, it would be pretty much the only brand AR I would own. The price is high, but you'll love it if you pull the trigger.

Anyone have a LWRC M6 and how do you like it.

I have 2...

An M6A1 14.7" pinned to 16" and an M6A2 10.5" made into an AR pistol. Both are in 6.8 mm SPC.

Both have exceeded my expectations relative to reliability, accuracy. However, my use may be different than yours.

What is your use case?

BR,

i have m6a3dmr in 5.56. zero malfs incl a bunch of 2 and 3 gun events. i do wish it had a longer and smoother (not railed) fore end. need 69/75g for any accuracy past 100 yds, but 55g works just fine inside that. chamber is way cleaner than my DI guns.

Anyone have a LWRC M6 and how do you like it.
I've got an M6A2-S "Stretch" in 5.56 and love it. As cramey74 said LWRCs' run like sewing machines. They'll eat anything you feed them, but they really like heavier bullets. Also, if you aren't running suppressed they stay amazingly clean - even after hundreds of rounds. If it weren't for California laws I've have a suppressed PSD 6.8.

Keith

I have an M6 IC and love it. I originally had a larue predatobr on order but grew impatient after 17 months with no gun or communication. So I got my money back and bought one of these from my local gun shop at a great price. They actually have a few more right now at a significant markdown from what they were selling for.

I have an M6A2 but did not like the heavy trigger pull. Replaced it with a Geissele SSA-E.

I will go against the grain and say look elsewhere. You can get vastly superior AR's for the same or less money, with out all the Baggage, History or Issues that comes along with LWRC/Piston guns.

There is ONE piston AR that is worth owning, and that is the HK416 in 10.3".....suppressed. Anything else and DI is superior. Quality Adjustable gas blocks have even made them less distinct in the last 5 years or so.

Going to catch alot of shit, but its expected at this point. Enjoy.

I will go against the grain and say look elsewhere. You can get vastly superior AR's for the same or less money, with out all the Baggage, History or Issues that comes along with LWRC/Piston guns.

There is ONE piston AR that is worth owning, and that is the HK416 in 10.3".....suppressed. Anything else and DI is superior. Quality Adjustable gas blocks have even made them less distinct in the last 5 years or so.

Going to catch alot of shit, but its expected at this point. Enjoy.

Although I LOVE my LWRC rifles, you are correct relative to money. I purchased both of mine NIB with an ACOG TA31RCO-M4CP and an EoTECH 553 (also NIB) and 2,400 rounds of SSA 115gr OTM ammo for <$4,000 from my best friend who was relocating OCONUS. This was a once in a lifetime buy. If I had to spend actual street value for either of the LWRCs, I don't know whether I would have decided on them...

BR,