• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LWRC M6A2 vs KAC IWS E3

KurtM

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2009
Oregon
Any opinions? I have the opportunity to pick up one of these (can't have both) new and would like some help on making a decision. Anyone have one of these and could comment?

Re: LWRC M6A2 vs KAC IWS E3

BTW, I know the difference of gas vs DI. Just looking for quality and performance info...

Thanks

I had both at the same time and did the comparison and found the knights to be a better rifle. Accuracy, trigger, accessories, and just the whole overall rifle was better in my opinion. You could get the MRP rifle and have the best one in my opion.

Rich

my LWRC runs like a champ and eats everything I have fed it... and aside from cleaning the barrel, I have not had to do anything other then wipe down the BCG with an oily rag once or twice every 1000 rounds or so... 3K on it so far and not a single problem.

cant speak for the Knights rifle, but have only ever heard good things about them (aside from price for a gas gun).