• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LWRC REPR feat. Paint by Dimensions

dtask

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2009
Utah
I had Jeromy Holmes paint up this LWRC REPR and damn did it come back looking amazing. I am always surprised at how much better his work looks in person when pictures of his work already look so damn good. The are subtleties and details in his work that the camera just can't seem to grab. The man is second to none with an airbrush.

LWRC REPR with a fog of war paint scheme. Optic is a Falcom Menace optic in a Larue mount (that'll get turned around right someday), PRS stock with an Accushot monopod, and the bipod is the GG&G light version. He also painted a couple knives and a bunch of magazines to match to round out the set.

This shot is taken in regular indoor light - no flash.
2r2opw6.jpg

The flash brings out the evil.
15nsqjr.jpg

33xvehc.jpg

20l1ra0.jpg

Re: LWRC REPR feat. Paint by Dimensions

damm..thats a sick paint job..looks like your rifle is posess

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
15nsqjr.jpg

I did a similar mod to my monopod & PRS stock, but I used a 1" riser on the rail with it. Sick paint job too!

2012-09-22_15-21-51_862_zps367724b3.jpg

</div></div>

Looks really good, I wouldnt necessarily do that to my REPR but it looks killer nonetheless.