• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lwrc repr

beb0541

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2014
South Florida
Anyone know the true specs on these guns? Are they sub moa rifles? Anyone have one dialed in and can recommend a good round? Etc...

"true" is going to be hard to find on the internet. I have personally used two and both were sub moa with FGMM.

I've shoot one. Loved it. Lower recoil than my gas 308. Sub moa and worth every penny. If it's on your wish list and you have the funds, get it!

I have a 20" REPR and really enjoy it. With factory match ammo it is sub MOA, but it is not a ragged hole gun. I've got some .6 and .7 MOA groups, but most fall in the 1.0-0.75 MOA. As far as loads, I have found good luck with both 168 and 175 SMK's and for factory, it loves the Federal GMM and M118LR.

I have a 16" with a Suppressor on it and it is also about .75 MOA with my hand loads. 175 SMK with 42.1 grains of RL15 with CCI BR2 primers in LC brass. FGMM 168's do real close to the same results too.

I was torn between the LWRC and DPMS REPR. The LWRC is a butter smooth rifle out of the box very fine piece of machinery. Also love the charging handle. If you have the cash I would say get it!!! Also agree that for factory loads you can't beat GMM and M118LR

FWIW: I went with the DPMS. The 3950 price tag was just too much to swallow. The dpms, leupold 1-25x zoom illuminated tmr scope, Geissele trigger, and 200 rounds of GMM put me at the cost of just a base LWRC rifle. Thing shoots amazing and if you haven't looked at it before I would say give it a peak.

Last edited:
I recently picked up a 20" REPR. Mounted a Bushnell 3.5-21 and shot .5 moa with 168 Black Hills match. And I'm not a great shot. Functioned flawlessly, I would highly recommend it.

Lwrc repr

I love mine. 20" with a trijicon accupoint. Flawless shooter but it is really heavy. It's fine for what I use it for anyways. I use LCLR brass, 41gr varget, br2 primers, 175gr smk and 2.800 coal. If you use commercial brass, you'll need more powder because of thinner case walls.