• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LWRC rifles???

Longrange1971

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2012
Maryland
Does anyone have any experience with LWRC rifles. My tema, was looking at the M-4 select fire version built by LWRC. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Re: LWRC rifles???

I've had one in my safe for the past 5 years. I'd be hard pressed to go without my M6A3.

They make a fine system.

Copied from another post I made:

Check this out: http://www.expeditionexchange.com/lwrc/

Scroll down past the uppers and start reading. It's a long read, but do your homework. All that good stuff comes with every LWRC rifle, so there's no question or doubt in my mind that you get what you pay for. I'm convinced.

I have four ARs. They are all LWRC:

M6A2
M6-SPR w/ 18" non-spiral DMR barrel
M6-SL (for my girlfriend)
REPR (16" barrel battle rifle configuration. 20" barreled precision/SASS upper to be acquired in the future.)

All are flawless in their construction and performance. When it comes to LWRC, I like to say, you'll never look back. Haters can take a walk.

I have two - an M6A3 and an M6A2 SPR Mod 0, and will be taking deliver of a REPR on Monday.

Dad has two - an SPR like mine, and an M6A1 SL. He scoffed at the AR15 (He was in the army when they made the change to the M16 and hated his) until he started looking at my A3. He promptly bought a used A2, then went to the SPR when it became available. He added the SL for a truck gun.

Mine run suppressed full-time unless I'm at a multigun, get cleaned a couple times a year, and are sub-moa with quality ammo.

Love 'em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have two - an M6A3 and an M6A2 SPR Mod 0, and will be taking deliver of a REPR on Monday.

</div></div>

Someone is getting a bit excited - I know how long you've waited.

To the OP : LWRC has definitely had their share of growing pains. I think I bought my first in 05 and honestly it was a PITA to get it to run. I believed in the system and worked it until it ran the way it should. I still have one of my original uppers and have shot the crap out of it. Along the way having to rebarrel and replace the carrier due to wear.

I think the company has been very proactive in refining and improving the system considerably along the way. I have a great deal of confidence in their new systems. Not to mention the CS department they NOW have.

The factory may not be that far from you. Perhaps you could get a tour of the factory at some point. I'm sure they would be happy to discuss options for your team's needs.

BTW welcome to the Hide.

A close friend of mine bought a REPR last year. He (and I) both love it. The company is great to deal with. They were more than willing to give him a factory tour.... Even let him shoot some of their class 3 guns w/ cans.

Definitely try to take a factory tour and/or shoot their rifles.

+1 for LWRC

Owned one since 2005 (because of Fongman). Great platform, no issues.

My m6a3 will shoot anything. I put about 150 rounds through it before cleaning. Nothing but the barrel was dirty. I bought it because I hate cleaning. I think I made the right decision. Next cleaning won't be until it stops shooting straight!

I have an m6a3 18" DMR package and an M6a2 DEA model, and I wouldn't buy a different rifle to replace either one of them. I have owned colts, bushmasters and RRA, and none of them compare in fit, finish and bang for the buck.

I am not a big fan of the REPR off side charging handle, thats why I went for a 308 POF, but LWRC quality is second to none.

Dont hesitate for a 223 LWRC, for a 308, make sure you like the charging handle on the side with the REPR.

I have one of the older models in 6.8 SPC. I have probably got about 5K through it with no issues.

LWRC rifles are awsome, by far my favorite AR manufacturer, Noveske being a close second.

There isn't anything mediocre about these things.