• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M Lok AFG, front grips

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    What is everyone running and what do you like best? I have used Seekins but it is slippery when sweaty and Magpuls AFG but not the M Lok.
    looking to buy another one to try out and looking for good options. Thanks

I want to try the KAG but I have a Troy alpha rail which means my only option is to attach a picatinny section to mount the KAG.

10-4, I think I misread your post earlier when I posted the Pic rail version of the KAG. So if I'm reading it right now, you don't want to try the KAG because it won't be a direct mount? I can understand that, it may be a little awkward with it hanging down a little more below the rail.

Attachments

• 1594475520826.png
      1594475520826.png
      423.9 KB · Views: 23
    Last edited:
    Reactions: stilesg57
    10-4, I think I misread your post earlier when I posted the Pic rail version of the KAG. So if I'm reading it right now, you don't want to try the KAG because it won't be a direct mount? I can understand that, it may be a little awkward with it hanging down a little more below the rail.
    They do make a Mlok version.