• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M&M Tactical Long range and ar pistol comp

Re: M&M Tactical Long range and ar pistol comp

got some of the pics from the long range posted up on facebook on M&Ms page. my lack of computer skills couldn't figure out how to put them on here yet.

Another great shoot... Thanks for putting it all together Denny and Rodney... Hope a late fall shoot works out...

It was a great shoot. The hosts did a great job, their hospitality was second to none. The prize table was also very good, it would have been better if I would have won one of those pistols though. Maybe next year......LOL

For you guys that frequent the hide that have attended or are planning to attend what month would you perfer to have the 2013 match jun, jul, aug, sep, or oct early.

Match date set 22 Jun 2013.
Rules will be the same with the exception of rear support. Details of what will be allowed to follow. Will be some changes on calibure restrictions as well. Hope to see all of you back this year

Headed down to the ranch next week should have specifics for this years match next end of next week

I just talked to Tom and he said that there will also be open range this Sunday (2/10/2013). Starts at the usual time.

June 22 works for me, can't wait.

I won't be able to make it... My wife and I are expecting June 14th (baby girl!)

If you have a second shoot later in the year, I'll be there.

Later guys

Congrads on the critter on the way. Rod says ya need to get your priorities strait and good luck. Not sure if we will do another one or not probably wait and decide on that after the first one. I will get all the rule changes posted up tomorrow.

I have a couple questions regarding your comp Dennie... Can you send me your phone # via pm? I'm considering setting up a LR course and would like to know what legalities are involved. I will ultimately contact a lawyer but I want your take before I get my feet wet.

p.s

I won't miss another one and you can tell Rodney ill be there with bells on.

happy shooting brother.

I will get a new thread started soon. The only changes to the rules from last year are you can use whatever kind of rear suport you want and we are limiting it to. 30 cal nothing bigger than 300 ultra mag. The price went up a little from last year it will be 120.00 for both courses and 70.00 to shoot one. Everything else will stay the same.