• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

fisho91

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Does any one know where you can get M&P 9mm mags online for sale?

Re: M&P 9mm Mags

No But Good Luck. Give it some time and they will be back on the selves.

I have had everyone asking me where to get these and truth is they are harder to find than P-mags. Keep your eyes open on the threads maybe start a want to buy ad on Brian Enos Forum.
It will pass but it will take some time.

They are around...but expect to pay shit head prices of 75 per
frown.gif

Last place I saw get back in stock was 44mag at $60/ea. I passed but they sold out in under a day

There was a guy on here not too long ago selling 3 NIB for like $225, douchbag sticker included. Like dragbag said, they'll be back around. Give it a bit of time.

Ive been looking myself with no luck.. Can't wait for everything to calm down..

Good luck!!! I've been sitting on a waiting list at an LE only dealer for about a month now and the list wasn't all that long to begin with. I'd put in an order on any site that will allow a back order and hope you get them.....

On the other hand you could get anything you wanted at this last gun show here. That is if you were willing to pay 3 to 4 times normal price for the stuff because it's those gunshow dealers that are scooping everything up to re-sell.

Good luck finding them. Since I had 2 extra, I sold them on gb for $175. I'd wait until they are back on the shelves so you don't have to pay stupid prices. if you want them now, as others have said, expect to pay way too much

I was in my local store looking to pick up ammo last week and I happened to ask if they had any M&P 9mm mags by chance. The guy looked around for about 20 minutes and came back with two used 17rd mags, when he said $30 each I immediately said I'd take them. He laughed and said, yeah I thought you would.

I bought a handful of them just before the craziness started. They were not fully stocked even then. Midway had them on a short back order. Prices were steady at 40 bucks beforehand.

Good luck. I'd like a few more myself.