• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M&P AR10

Nitolex

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2020
I just bought an M&P AR-10, 16" barrel looking for some info on this rifle. My first AR10. Would appreciate your info or reviews.
What good mods can I do to my rifle?
What type of Scope should I buy?
How much should I spend on a scope for this rifle?
How far will this stock rifle shoot?
I'm looking to shoot 600-700 yards.

Attachments

• 20200905_160933.jpg
    20200905_160933.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 15
Congrats on the purchase!

Now sit back for the next few weeks and search all of your questions either in this forums' search engine or with Google. You can even Google "Sniper's Hide...and your question". Having been here for 13 years myself I can attest that there is a ton of information on every question you have.

If you are new to guns and haven't voted conservative in order to preserve this great freedom, it's time to start.

I will finish by stating that your rifle will reach to 6-700 yards without issue.

Reactions: Nitolex
I might put a better trigger in it, like a LaRue MBT, and a better stock. But other than that I would not spend a lot modding it. Just start shooting it and see how it does. For your 600 yard shooting it won't take much scope to hit plates. The MP is light for an AR10 and I would keep it that way....with whatever you choose.

Reactions: Nitolex