• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M1 .30 Carbine

redrum007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
North West
I need to find out the values of a few M1 .30 carbines. Can anyone help me?
1 Rock-ola
2 Inland
3 Quality Hardware
What other information do you need to know?
Thanks

Re: M1 .30 Carbine

If you go to the CMP web site they have a carbine forum with very knowledgeable people there who are always more then willing to help out with questions like yours.

Yeap, like Steve said, go here and ask these guys

http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Unmodified M1 Carbines prices have been going up since the CMP ran out except for some high price auction pieces.

Without pictures I start at $750 for USGI models.

I got mine about a year and a half ago just before they ran out for $495, I wont sell it, but if I did, the bear min. I would talk to any one about is $750.

J.C. Harrison wrote the best book on the M1 Carbine, it’s a spiral bound book called “Collecting the M1 Carbine”
If the Carbines have original parts on it, the value will be higher, same with the stock if it’s original to the rifle.
What’s really interesting about Harrisons book is there are “correct” Carbines out there with a few mixed parts. If a maker was short on slides or bolts or any particular part, it wasn’t uncommon to have another manufacturer send them the parts needed to complete a shipment.
Short answer is watch Gunbroker and see what they sell for in the similar condition.