• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M1 scope mounts

Re: M1 scope mounts

http://www.amegaranges.com/product_pages/m1garand.html

You need to use a long eye relief scope with these. I use a 2X8 pistol scope on mine but there are "rifle" scopes out there also set up for long eye relief. A standard rifle scope won't work too well that far from your eye.

I really like mine. At first it feels a little funny (balance of the rifle is different with the mount and scope out there on the barrel) but you'll get used to it and it feels right.

So far no issues with mine. The instructions tell you the scope mount screws will work loose after the first 30 to 50 rounds and they're right. I retightened mine that one time after everything heated up and settled in and have not had to retighten them since.

Good luck with yours but I figure you'll like it. Oh, I used some quick detachable scope rings from Warne on mine and so far, when I take the scope off it returns to zero as long as I put it back on the same slots of the mount.

camoM1P1.jpg