• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

m110-sass

Re: m110-sass

yes i use one at work what did you need to know buddy
united states army infantry

I was curious about the rail system which one they went with? i have a dpms lr 308 with 24in barrel. Im looking to change out the free float tube. no plans to suppress. on order is a magpul prs stock as well. I just thought the hand guard looked good.

I went the DPMS route. 140$ from JSESurplus and it works fine. It's actually pretty damned straight compared to some of the wavy midwest and troys I've seen.

IMO Daniel Defense are the best but you will pay for them to the tune of 350...didn't bother looking at the link to KAC guards but I'm guessing they're 4 or so...

You want to do anything else to it? barrel swap etc?

i put a jp trigger in, CWS in the bolt and CWS spring, ergo grip,i think im just going to shoot this barrel out then swap. im getting pretty consistant .5 groups at training so for the price of the gun I cant complain. My optics arent the best bushnell elt. 6500. but for training and range use it works pretty goot. I guess i could spend alot more on optics but in reality I dont deploy with this rifle, I have an issued DMR so I'll let the department pick the tab up for that LOL.