• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M1A LOVERS TAKE NOTICE!! PICS UP!!!!

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Just a little sneak peak till i get it in my grubby little hands tomorrow. The FEDEX man will be bringing me a brand new in the box Springfield Armory Super Match SA9804. It is the one with the Douglas barrel and black McMillan stock. I cannot wait. No sleep tonight. By the way, I will post pics as soon as it comes off the truck.
[img:center]
SUPERMATCHM1A.jpg
[/img]
SUPERMATCHM1A1.jpg
[/img]
SUPERMATCHM1A2.jpg
[/img]
SUPERMATCHM1A3.jpg
[/img]
SUPERMATCHM1A4.jpg
[/img] [img:center]
SUPERMATCHM1A5.jpg
[/img]
SUPERMATCHM1A6.jpg
[/img]
SUPERMATCHM1A7.jpg
[/img]

Re: M1A LOVERS TAKE NOTICE!!

How in the hell did you find one of those? You must have ordered it 6 months ago.
Either way... post a pic and break in that barrel the right way. Best of luck with her!

update....gun won't be here till monday or tuesday.....damn distributor failed to mention the ffl they had on file was expired till after the deadline to send it out today. oh well, good things come to those who wait right?

That really sucks, nothing worse than expecting to be able play with a new toy and then have somebody fuck it up, really ruins the weekend, doesn't it? Im really curious to hear how it shoots.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Horse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That really sucks, nothing worse than expecting to be able play with a new toy and then have somebody fuck it up, really ruins the weekend, doesn't it? Im really curious to hear how it shoots. </div></div>
tell me about it. it blows goats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeirdBeard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How in the hell did you find one of those? You must have ordered it 6 months ago.
Either way... post a pic and break in that barrel the right way. Best of luck with her!</div></div>

I just received 3 NM M1A's for stock at the store where I work part-time in Louisville. They've been on order for at least 5 months. I'm betting they'll be gone by the end of the day. We should have ordered more, who would have known about the increase in demand?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sterling Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received 3 NM M1A's for stock at the store where I work part-time in Louisville. They've been on order for at least 5 months. I'm betting they'll be gone by the end of the day. We should have ordered more, who would have known about the increase in demand? </div></div>
My distributor told me that they only get 4 of the rifles that I ordered per year, and they are a huge distributor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sterling Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received 3 NM M1A's for stock at the store where I work part-time in Louisville. They've been on order for at least 5 months. I'm betting they'll be gone by the end of the day. We should have ordered more, who would have known about the increase in demand? </div></div>
My distributor told me that they only get 4 of the rifles that I ordered per year, and they are a huge distributor. </div></div>

I get as many as I want, of course, feeling out the market is not a science, and, that being the case, it's difficut to know how much inventory is enough to satisfy the demand, without overstocking.

Please do post pics when you get her. I am in the midst of waiting on a new M1A build as well. I always feel like a kid a Christmas when I am waiting on a new Boom Stick!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.rifleworks.coid6.html FOR M1A LOVERS</div></div>

So you buy from one guy who has another guy build it. Sounds like and looks like you pay double. Six thousand seems a lot, to me anyway

Why not just have Gruning build it. Or will he only build them for you.

Sweet! I love M1A's..Are you going to scope that bad guy or run the irons?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: primer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! I love M1A's..Are you going to scope that bad guy or run the irons? </div></div>
I'm leaving it iron sights.

Gotta love a Super Match. I saw the same gun with the camo stock for sale at a store in northern NJ for $2,600. PM me if anyone wants more info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: primer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! I love M1A's..Are you going to scope that bad guy or run the irons? </div></div>
I'm leaving it iron sights. </div></div>

shoot it in matches. they are a lot more fun than the little black gun

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81STFACP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: primer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! I love M1A's..Are you going to scope that bad guy or run the irons? </div></div>
I'm leaving it iron sights. </div></div>

shoot it in matches. they are a lot more fun than the little black gun</div></div>

Really, getting into HP with your new rifle will allow you to both test and celebrate your marksmanship skills. In fact, your rifle and Service Rifle competition will inspire development of marksmanship skills to a much more extraordinary level than likely possible from unstructured shooting. It would be a waste not to get into the competition.

I use both an M1A SuperMatch and a White Oaks Upper AR-15 in HP, and while the AR is more accurate and more forgiving in the rapid fire strings, the M1A is my perferred stick.

I just think it's more fun to shoot.

Also, you don't see many of them on the line anymore so someone's gotta carry that torch.

+ 1 on HP helping to take marksmanship to the next level.

Re: M1A LOVERS TAKE NOTICE!! PICS UP!!!!

That is a sweet looking M1A.

Re: M1A LOVERS TAKE NOTICE!! PICS UP!!!!

Glad to hear you are keeping it iron sights. Those are GOOD irons, and capable of sone fine shooting.

I have an bought a M1A receiver built up by GAP for NRA High-Power before the mousegun was "the only way to go" and before those guys got so busy. It is a sweetheart with all USGI parts and a real AMU barrel beded in a McMillan stock. Shoots so good it would be a sin to scope it (plus I think they look goofy with a scope and conventional stock). Come to think of it it will go on the list of rifles that need shooting this Fall, I miss thumping stuff downrange with it.