• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M1a/M14 mags

Re: M1a/M14 mags

New manufacture? Check-Mate. Accept no substitutes. Stick with 20 rounds.

Check-Mate

By the way, they're the OEM for Springfield Armory.

44mag.com has very good prices on M14 magazines, $27 shipped for a USGI CMI 20rd. They are the same ones that Springfield sells for $50 (Springfield stamps their name on them).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bricktop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">44mag.com has very good prices on M14 magazines, $27 shipped for a USGI CMI 20rd. </div></div>

Excellent price for brand new USGI mags, their 25 rounders are as reliable as the 20s.

I got two Springfield M1A mags left over from my rifle that I sold if you want to pay for the shipment fee. I don't need them any more, and just looking to get rid of them. PM me if your interested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyclad Shinobi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got two Springfield M1A mags left over from my rifle that I sold if you want to pay for the shipment fee. I don't need them any more, and just looking to get rid of them. PM me if your interested. </div></div>

I sent you a PM on your mags. I am in desperate need of some good 20 round M-14 mags. I bought a bunch of el cheapo South Korean mags that were supposed to be GI spec... they worked fine at first, but now they cause failure to feed on every other round. I am kinda hurting for dough right now, so if I can get a couple mags from you for the cost of shipping, that would be great. I'd at least have something I can shoot my rifle with.

As has been said, Checkmate M14 mags are good to go. I bought mine from 44mag.com also, and I think they had a discount if you bought 10 or more. I understand Checkmate is making M14 mags for the gonvernment now.

I heard Checkmate made some other mags for the government, and if memory serves they were Beretta M9 magazines. If I heard correctly that didn't work out so well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand Checkmate is making M14 mags for the gonvernment now.</div></div>

Check-Mate Industries has been the USGI contractor for M14 magazines since 1985.

Reference: Joe DeBello, Project Manager, Check-Mate Industries (Wyandanch, NY)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbsinh20</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New manufacture? Check-Mate. Accept no substitutes. Stick with 20 rounds.

Check-Mate

By the way, they're the OEM for Springfield Armory.</div></div>

This. 100%.

I have never heard of anyone having an issue with the CMI mags.

And 44mag is GTG. I ordered my M1A mags from them just as many others here have said.