• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

M1a Prices

RTH1800

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 16, 2009
    Midwest
    Has anyone noticed prices jumping on the M1A mags, parts and rifles as the AR's have. Just curious.

Re: M1a Prices

I haven't looked but it wouldn't be a surprise if the trend continued with them too...

I tired for over a year to give one away at 60% of wholesale, with mags, scope, rings, mount, bag and ammo.

Do not feel the least sorry for those who are looking now.

Michael,
    I am not sure anyone was/is looking for your sympathy. Not sure where you are coming from on that? Sorry about your sale, I think..

Yep i ordered some mags from checkmate (still backordered) but another site got some in stock when i first clicked on it they were 27 bucks a piece i clicked off the site to see what i had purchased them for straight from checkmate then went back and the price had went up to 35 bucks a piece in like 45 sec.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sageebr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....went back and the price had went up to 35 bucks a piece in like 45 sec. </div></div>

Hopefully in a couple of years we can look back on Dec 2012 and laugh at how foolish we all were to panic over nothing.

That would be my Christas wish.

If the site you're talking about has "44" in the URL, I'm just considering them gougers along with CheaperThanCrap and the rest.

I agree about the "44" site, plus they have lousy cust service.
    Midway is supposed to have some CMI mags in stock early next month & at normal pre-panic prices

Ya, and just think this is a little problem that caused all this. Im glad to have the things I need already.

Failing to prepair is prepairing to fail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmyJerry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll just wait til Bravo Company/Brownells gets some more in, they are not gouging. I have plenty now but you never can have enough. </div></div>

That assumes they get them in before the ban passes if it does. I have had 308 mags back ordered since late November.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmyJerry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll just wait til Bravo Company/Brownells gets some more in, they are not gouging. I have plenty now but you never can have enough. </div></div>

Been a Brownells customer for almost 40 years. They never gouge and they have a very good customer satisfaction policy. Never once have had a problem with them (except when things are out of stock chuckle).
    wink.gif