• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB M24 Trigger

Wanting To Buy

Nate87

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2020
CA
Looking for M24 triggers. New or used. If you got one you wouldn't mind parting with, let me know. Trying to do 100% spec builds, so if you got one sitting in your rifle and wouldn't mind upgrading to a Timney, Geissele or something else, I could put it to good use. Thanks.

Nate
IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1201.JPG

There was one on 6br the other day. Might have to go back a few pages.
Thanks for the info. Is that the same as the accurateshooter forum? I'm not a member there but I looked around and couldn't find it listed even with a search. If you happen to come across it again, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me the link. Thanks!

Sir,
I looked for the trigger.
I couldn't find it.
At times when some members sell something they remove post.
Good Hunting.

Reactions: Nate87
Sir,
I looked for the trigger.
I couldn't find it.
At times when some members sell something they remove post.
Good Hunting.
Thanks for checking. I appreciate it! The hunt continues...

Is the M24 trigger comparable to the old Walker trigger Rem700 used? Before the X-mark was used after their legal trouble.

Real M24 are hard to find. And they are pricey good luck with the search. I ran across a few of them and sold them for upwards of $200 each

Reactions: Nate87