• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M4 Reference Card!

gunlove

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2007
Ft. Campbell, KY
Here’s an easy quick reference card for the US Army Issue M4 and Optics\Sighting Systems, very useful when zeroing or teaching soldiers about their weapons system.

M4ReferenceCard.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Download Full PowerPoint Here:</span></span>
M4_Reference_Card.pptx

Re: M4 Reference Card!

OK, I already see the picture is shrunken and garbled. Any suggestions on where to host pictures besides photobucket, where it will turn out clear??

What file format is the image? Photobucket is usually pretty good on preserving aspect ratios and image quality..

At any rate that looks like a neat card.

It's JPG, orginally a complation in PP. Photobucket shrank it to about 10% of the original.

Actually, photobucket may not have done that - the board software may.

Try reducing the size of the jpg file to 700 pixels across, and see if it posts correctly.

I think it was photobucket; i just pulled it up off the site. Photobucket actually downloaded it very distorted. I had to go in and fix the ratios myself before I posted it.
500grains, I just emailed it to you.

gunlove...think you may have made a rod for your own back onthis
laugh.gif

Pls can you email it to me too?

Thanks in advance!

Can't seem to locate this chart, can someone provide some direction?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like a full size copy of that, too. Thanks. </div></div>

+1 Thanks

Emails sent again. Someone post this thing!!
..for some of you, i can't email you without an address.

I have no idea what is up with this file. When I open it, it is good. When I save it anywere on the net to look at, it is scewed and very streched.
The site I used to use to share files is no longer available. I will see if I can find another site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunlove</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Emails sent again. Someone post this thing!!
..for some of you, i can't email you without an address.</div></div>
haha. Funny as hell.

On a serious note though, I cant download or save those links and its not working for me. So if someone could please e-mail it to me, that would be so cooooooooooool.

[email protected]

AAAAHHH more emails!!

montana,

It says your account is not confirmed.

The awesome links are indeed broken right now.

Could somebody who has it please e-mail it to me, and I will do my best to make it easily accessible.

Lets try this one and I have a few other options just let me know if this works. If you save the picture file it holds the aspect ratio and should be good to print. Also have a 8x11 PDF of it.

M4ReferenceCard.jpg

The one I post seems to have kept the aspect ration and prints on 8x11 well as I have one by my work bench now.

GunLove/SmokinAce,I printed it out thanks for posting this.
Scot

BTT w/fixed JPG and PP links.
..for some reason that file was a real pain in the ass to host. I don't know how SmokinAce actually managed to get aspect ratio correct.